SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: Purple Python cattle tags??

I have used them for years on my beagles. Can't believe that anything works better but they are strong - very strong so, I cut mine in half and weave the collar through the tag. If you have dogs penned together you might want to be careful because dogs playing and wrestling will often chew the tags off each others collars - YOU DON'T WAN'T THAT TO HAPPEN. If you have any real small beagles use caution. I have one that can't wear them at all because he has a history of seizures in his bloodline, the use of these tags seem to aggrevate this condition.

Re: Purple Python cattle tags??

I have beagles also and i cut my tags into three equal pieces. Get some short screws with washers and locking nuts. Punch a hole in the center of each piece of the tag. Then punch a hole in each one of your dogs' collars. Put a washer on the screw, run the screw through the hole in the tag, then run the screw through your dog's collar inside out. Place a washer on the outside of the collar, then screw on the nut tightly. Place the piece of tag as straight under collar as you can. This makes it hard for another dog to chew on the python tag.