SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: rabies shots

Sounds like Obama Care kicked in to me. obviously he don't need your business any more. I haven't had any done lately, but would be looking also!...

I doubt you will find one in Suffolk for under 18 dollars.Its a scam and the vets are taking advantage of it.

WAYNE COUNTY RABIES CLINICS

Rabies vaccination clinics will be sponsored by the County of Wayne on the dates and at the locations listed below. The cost will be $ 10.00 per dog or cat.

The owner of every dog and cat over (4) four months of age shall have the animal vaccinated against rabies. Any animal receiving its first of rabies vaccine shall receive another dose one year later and every three years thereafter.

SATURDAY, APRIL 5, 2014

EASTERN WAYNE HIGH SCHOOL
    8:30-11:00 A.M.

SOUTHERN WAYNE HIGH SCHOOL
    1:00-3:00 P.M.

SATURDAY, APRIL 12,2014

GRANTHAM SUPPLY TRU-VALUE HARDWARE
    8:30-11:00 A.M.

OLD PIKEVILLE SCHOOL BUILDING
    1:00-3:00 P.M.

NOTICE: PROOF OF PRIOR RABIES VACCINATION IS REQUIRED TO RECEIVE A 3 YEAR VACCINATION. IF PROOF IS NOT PROVIDED, A 1 YEAR VACCINATION WILL BE ADMINISTERED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You need to check some more. Me and Dwight took 27 beagles to our local vet today and got shots with paper work and tags for $6.00 a dog !!!!