SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: Fox or the Coyote....let me hear your opinions?

Takes a much more complete hound to run a Fox well but more people are concerned with speed more than anything. I also believe it is easier to judge hounds on coyotes. More crossings as coyotes generally do less tipsy doodling than a wise fox.

Coyotes all day long and twice on Sunday

A fast track running dog one that has the nose and the gear should be able to run either one and drive it. Luckily, I am able to run both types of game and enjoy one just as much as the other.

It's kinda like the difference in a round track car versus a drag race car. In my humble opinion.

I'm in VA so we dont have much of a choice but I prefer the fox over the yote. like stated above it takes more of a complete dog to run a fox esp a grey hard and not throw the track away. I do like running them yotes from time to time for the speed but thats about it.