SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    Computer Scoring Program

Can someone tell me how to program Microsoft Excel to calculate speed and drive scores? Or possibly tell me where I can get the program from? I have checked the old Field Trial Software website but they have shut it down. Thanks

Re: Computer Scoring Program

I have the program I will to scan it and Sean it to you

Hello Coot, could you send me the program as well, Ive been looking for a copy for a while now would be great...thanks

could youplease email me acopy of this also
    Paul Wright
    pauljan1829@att.net

Cojld you email it to me ddaniel155@icloud.com

I know this is an old post but if anyone sees this, could you please email me the program or point me in the direction of where to get it. i'm just trying to find speed and drive scoring software for my club. Thanks in advance

Need anything call me 910-734-2372. Coot

Hey bud could you email that program also, if it is not a problem , thanks.

Thanks Coot! If you can just email it to me that would be great. If you still need me to give you a call then just let me know

I would really like to have a copy of this also. My hunt club is having a couple of hunts as fundraisers this summer. I have been trying to write my own on Excel and I'm not really happy with what I have written. I hope you can share it with me and thank you in advance. MDL

Sorry Guy's the program is to big to Email it will not let me send it Sorry

could you put it on a cd and mail it to me I would be glad to pay for the disc and postage

Hollis Slade's your man.. might can help you guys out has several diffrent type of programs.