SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    TT-10 COLLARS SHOCKING DOGS

HAS ANYONE HAD A CASE WHERE A TT-10 JUST SHOCKED A DOG WITHOUT YOU DOING IT . WE WERE AT A HUNT RECENTLY AND IN THE GROUP WE WERE IN WE WERE SURE THAT WE HAD 3 HOUNDS AND POSSIBLY 4 THAT ACTED AS IF THEY HAD BEEN SHOCKED BY THE COLLAR ,OUR BOXES WERE OFF AT THE TIME,I HAVE HEARD OF CASES OF SOME TRI TRONICES COLLARS BEING ACTIVATED BY CB OR OTHER TYPES OF RADIOS HAS ANYONE ELSE SEEN THIS -DAVID BAILEY

Re: TT-10 COLLARS SHOCKING DOGS

At the national me and Ronnie had this happen we had the same track and training code as bobby Williams I wish there was some way that it could be prevented

David,

I had it happen just last year at the southern classic open. I wasn't even at the pen and I was told later on by a judge that the dog acted like it was being shocked continuously. Wish I could know how to prevent it as well.

Can you enter the pin code to make sure each owner knows that it is his/her dog?

David, I had a friend have 1 of his collars shock every time his dog would get within 3 feet of an electric cattle fence. It was only one of the collars, not the others. I personally saw it- It is my understanding the collar was sent back and re-programmed ~

John Foster

Durn good reason not to give ur track codes to anyone....could be used to someone's advantage in a field trail situation?

I had a similar problem with one of my TT-10 collars I emailed garmin tech support then emailed me back with a step by step process to do a master reset on my collar which changed my train code . I works fine now .

Take the prongs out at the hunt , and use just the tone.
    Then if someone's code happens to correspond....it wont shock anyway.

Did you ever figure out what happened? Has anyone else had this kind of problem?

I had one do it last week no clue why.