SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    twin river duke?

anybody know anything about an old hound named "twin river duke'? Have a dog that has this dog showing in the 5th generation and a gyp by him several times in the 5th, the gyp showing is linebred Twin river duke. Just curious for my own personal knowledge what kinda hound he may have been, sure some oldtimers (or older than me) may know something. thanks
    Canaan

Re: twin river duke?

i think it was buddy broadway old dog harvey hardinson or andy hoyle could probally give you some info broadway kept outstanding hounds

Twin river duke was full brother to Larry Bird and Magic Cat they came from Scott Hoehner in Illinois and Buddy Broadway owned all three of them and placed them in a lot of hunts when we were running dogs back in the late 80's and early 90's

thanks guys

Twin River Duke was by Edwards J.J. (CH. Hornet G x N.C.Ch. Midnite) Dam Side was PRF Emma Ryals (Alleghany Ringo x Alleghany Nancy)

Twin River Duke was by Edwards J.J. (CH. Hornet G x N.C.Ch. Midnite) Dam Side was PRF Emma Ryals (Alleghany Ringo x Alleghany Nancy)