SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    Please read....prayers needed..!!!

Many of u may know already but My brother Roger & his wife Beki are going thru a very trying time. For those that don't know, they lost a very precious lil boy a few years back & we almost lost Beki too....this was very trying on our family but GOD saw fit to give them another chance! After a long & stressful high risk pregnancy they gave birth to a beautiful baby girl on Oct 30th of this yr...the joy was over whelming ....however we knew this was the beginning of a new journey ...see during the pregnancy they found out Beki has cancer...so only a few short weeks after bringing their new bundle of joy into this world....they left this past w/end to go to Houston Tx for Beki to undergo surgery as soon as Thursday possibly!!! U can imagine the stress & overwhelming effect this has had on our family!!! We know thru GOD all things are possible & we claim good results!!! But even if everything goes perfect when they return home Beki has to undergo radiation iodine treatment & wont be able to touch anyone including baby Reba for 10 days!!! Wow.....travel expenses & hotels are not covered under insurance not to mention all the dr & hospital bills they have already incurred with the high risk pregnancy & now this ... please pray for our family & if anyone would like to donate any money we have set up an acct for them :
    Beki Jones Benefit
    C/O PNC Bank
    P.O. Box 188
    Richlands, NC 28574

***More than anything pass the word & keep them in your prayers! God Bless

Re: Please read....prayers needed..!!!

Ronnie Lee my family will be praying for yours

All of us at Striker Kennels are praying for Beki & her Family. Jesus Christ works miracles, He did for my daughter. Leave it in his hands & it will all work out.

Our prayers are with you and the family

Yall will be in my prayers and May God Bless Your family again!!!

We will be praying also.

Ronnie...please let Roger know that I'm thinking of him and his family during this difficult time. Stay strong and keep the faith!

Thanks for all the replies & most of all the prayers sent up....keep them in your prayers today as Beki goes into surgery this morning!!! Thanks ...!!!

FYI....Beki came thru surgery great & Dr says he got it all !!!! Please keep her in your prayers as she is back home enjoying Lil Reba now while she heals!!! God is Good!!!! Thanks again, Ronnie

Philippians 4:13