SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    Thanks For All

Words can't describe how much I appreciate the prayers and Get better calls and miss. Notes.
    I had a Stroke the first of last week and it's the worst so far and at the same time the best thing to happen. The damage is not all that bad I was able to recognize the symptoms right away. EMS also recognized it and I only remember bits and pieces but I know it was a fast ride with a few big bumps and a siren blaring making my headache feel like a shock therapy. I thank the crew on a job well done, though it was a little bit scary as I had once taught and trained the one who treated me, Thank you James.
    I've only got a few bits and pieces up to Thursday morning and I am grateful that the Dr went a step above and checked out multiple test and found out that I have had a dangerously low cortosol levels and my life was in the end phase had it not become known. Two thousandths ( 0.2) away from not waking up.
    No matter what I know that prayers and The Good Lord Above is the most important thing and reason why I'm still here. Dr seems to think it has been a long time in the making and it has been the cause of my falling apart for several years now.
    Need to say this You have no idea what I have been through, At the same time I have know clue what others have been through. My point is it has been many years since I have felt like I once had. I'm aware that things have been said that were not true and the fact is the most amazing part of it is the shape that I have been in the dr could only say that it's a miracle I'm still here and the simple fact I have been able to get up and go do anything is a big deal. I'm not pointing at anyone because that's 4 pointed back to me, part of the problem and no way I'm making excuses by myself I've been a royal pain but it is part of the effects of the blood work results of having Addison disease. Hoping for a good report on the treatable part I'll get in the morning but I know that I'm in The Hands of God.
    To anyone who I may have offended I sincerely apologize for all the best of friends to have I am grateful and thankyou for the prayers and support. I'm looking forward to getting better and back on my feet and doing the things I love to do have not been out for a few months and miss the hounds in a royal flat out every breath barking for some fur. Thank you all for giving me a chance to make my status known. For the few who have been a thorn to my side by not knowing what it feels like I have no hard feelings and looking forward to regaining the respect that I give you all. Good Day And God Bless

Glad you are OK and on the mend Mark,,Best of wishes and Luck

Re: Glad you are OK and on the mend Mark,,Best of wishes and Luck

Wishing you a speedy recovery, hang in there

I'm going to get back on track cause I'm a believer and the Good Lord above has been good to me. It took having a stroke to get the test to find out what is going on. That's the easiest way to put it, Feeling good about the results and look forward to getting better and back out. That's what it's about and I'm just gonna go with whatever life gives me and do my best to be a better person and a better tomorrow. Take care and Thanks

Glad you are back home brother. Woke up this morning wondering how you were doing got on here to check and there is your post.

Re: Thanks For All

Glad to see you up and about Marc.

God bless!

Re: Thanks For All

MARC glad you getting better.