SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    tomahwak knls kevin marsh aka pig has passed on

Pig left us yesterday due to a massive heart attack. Please keep his family and children in prayer. He will be missed. Visitation will be announced later

Re: tomahwak knls kevin marsh aka pig has passed on

Good friend and hunter. Will be missed.

Sorry to hear this. Will keep his family in our prayers.

Sad news...prayers for the family.

Re: tomahwak knls kevin marsh aka pig has passed onl

When I heard the news shortly after this happened it was a shock . Kevin will be missed by some as a good hunter but missed by me as a true friend . Please keep this family in your prayers

Quite a shock, when we heard also, Pig was a great fellow, our sympathy goes out to Tomahawk and the family.

Visitation 5-8 pm saturday. Ebineezer church hemingway. Actually innthe muddy creek community

Man we hate to hear this just met pig couple weeks ago at the money hunt, me and him talk like we new each other for a while. U don't meet people as easy going as him every day.im jus glad I got a chance to meet pig. Gorock the boys and I hated to hear bout this, he be missed by shake-n-bake Knls that's for sure.

Sorry to heard about Kevin Marsh.

Pig and Crew at the 2012 Masters at Pamplico

photo DSCN0195_zps3bac4fc5.jpg