SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    Lost My Daddy

Yesterday, July 14, at 5:00pm my Daddy went home to be with the Lord. I would like to thank all of you, who have been praying for him. Please continue to pray for Mama, who lost her soulmate of 62 years. My Daddy was a very special man. He always seen the good in people, and never judged a book by it's cover. He was loved by all who knew him. While looking at pictures last night, we noticed He was smiling in almost every one. He had the most beautiful smile. He loved the Lord, His family, and a good coon hound. I only wish I could be half the man He was. He will be greatly missed by our family, and all who knew Him. Thank God, I will be able to see him again one day.
    God Bless
    Bobby

Re: Lost My Daddy

Bobby.....

So sorry for your loss!! Prayers go out to you, your Mom,& the family at this sad time.

I'm sure he will be missed. My father passed 20 years ago, & I miss him to this very day!!

God Bless!

Allan Bishop
    (Jabber Jaw)

Sorry for your loss Bobby. Your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Bobby we are sorry about your father. We will be praying for your family.

Very sorry to hear of your loss Mr. Bobby. Our thoughts are with you and your family.

Lots
    Of
    Love