SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: RIP... Ronnie Barefoot !!!

I am sorry to heard about Ronnie Barefoot. I meet him he was a good person.

Our prayers are with the Barefoot family,we know you have lost someone very special to you because he was special to us as well. I met Ronnie when I married Tony and into the foxhound life. Ronnie was always a gentleman when I was around. I enjoyed listening to all the stories about his hunting days and learned alot from him too. Ronnie you will truely be missed!

so sorry for your loss.our prayers will be with your family,robin,micheal,and Ronnie paul.your dad will be surely missed.

We are so sorry to hear of the passing of Ronnie,Our prayers will be with the Barefoot Family. Tommy and Wanda Chason

Another Hall of Fame Class of Foxhunter leaves us way too soon. I pray for strenght for the Family, Micheal, Ronnie Paul, and Robin.

Wow, tears stop me from saying much more. I have so many great memories with Ronnie and the whole family. A Legend has surely left us!

I'm so sorry for yalls loss , mr. Ronnie was a true legend to the fox hunting world , we will be praying for family

My thoughts and prayers to the Barefoot family. I met Ronnie for the first time at the 2012 NC State at Manning. We had never met and I'm sure he didn't know who I was. He spent countless hours just talking dogs with me. He offerred his experiences and answered all my questions like he was my best friend. That is the type of people we need in fox hunting, no jeasousy or accusations, playing games on the computer, etc. I cherish the moments and wish I could do it all again!

OUR PRAYERS GO OUT TO THE BAREFOOT FAMILY

Rp Robin & Mikel. Every time i would run to your dad weather it be at a field trial or just any where. He would always stop talk & he treated me like a friend.Rp i haven't seen you in awhile but me &Travis was just talking about you the other night. Me & Lisa will be praying for all of you.