SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: Community Hunting Club 1st annual outside deer trial 2-23-13

Ok guys im gona open the book on sunday january the 20th at noon.Its gona open one day early because i will be out of town on monday all day and most of the evening on the 21st and i want to give everybody a fair chance to get there numbers and also be by the phone. thanks in advance.If you have any questions about anything please feel free to give me or robbie robbins a call.FOR NUMBERS CALL CHRIS THACKER AT 252 326 1203

NCWRC Field Trial Permit is in hand for this hunt

book opens tomorrow at 12:00 pm call chris thacker at 252 326 1203.

BTT

BTT

How far is this from I-95 exit at Florence, S.C?

around 4 to 5hrs exit 160 is about 10 to 12 min from our club house. gona be a good hunt we got some va coming and some from the piedmont area of nc and the boys from down east, don't wana miss this hunt who ever wins the hunt and calcutta gona have a fat wallet ps permit is in hand all outta state hunters are welcome, there will be members there after the hunt to assure hounds are caught up.

BTT