SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    PLEASE READ

Dear James,

“Everything is on the table.”

That’s what President Obama and his anti-gun allies are saying when it comes to gun control.

To make matters worse, supposedly “pro-gun” Senator Kay Hagan -- YOUR U.S. Senator -- is showing signs of folding under the pressure to support President Obama’s Gun Ban Agenda.

Senator Kay Hagan was quoted in a statement saying that she is open to gun control legislation.

“In the coming months, I will review any proposals with an open mind...” she exclaimed.1

Like dominoes, politicians are falling for President Obama’s gun control scheme one after another.

Supposedly “pro-gun” U.S. Senator Kay Hagan is just the latest.

Obama’s anti-gun task force is expected to announce what gun control measures they’re going to force on the American people this week.

You and I don’t have to wait to know exactly what kind of legislation Barack Obama and Joe Biden want.

They already believe they’ve been handed the perfect “excuse” to enact a laundry list of anti-gun schemes, including:

*** A new so-called “Assault Weapons” Ban. President Obama loudly supported passage of a new ban during his reelection campaign. Senator Dianne Feinstein just announced she’ll be introducing a new bill in the new Congress that would ban an entire class of semi-automatic firearms and potentially force the confiscation of existing firearms;

*** Mandatory federal political “mental illness” screening to buy a firearm. Should such a scheme pass, the federal government would be granted the new power to strip away the Second Amendment rights of any American at will -- just because they don’t like your race, your religion, or the political candidates you support;

*** Sweeping ammo bans or bans on magazines holding just a handful of rounds. With any one of these schemes, Congress could effectively outlaw many commonly-owned rifles and handguns;

*** The UN “Small Arms Treaty.” This dangerous Hillary Clinton-backed Treaty is nothing more than a massive GLOBAL gun control scheme designed to register, ban and confiscate firearms from law-abiding citizens.

That’s why it’s so important you act IMMEDIATELY.

Fighting these measures will prove hard enough without pro-gun quislings like Senator Hagan stabbing gun owners in the back.

You see, Senator Hagan is back-tracking, trying to sound “reasonable” to the anti-gun intellectuals who rule Washington D.C.’s ****tail circuit.

I cannot tell you how many supposedly “pro-gun" politicians have started down this path when faced with pressure.

Without your action, the ONLY voices politicians like Senator Hagan will hear, will be those of the gun-grabbers and their pals in the media.

If that continues, you and I will lose and lose BIG. Bank on it.

The good news is, you and I can fight back.

But we must mobilize quickly.

I need you to do these three things -- right this moment.

• Call Senator Hagan at (202) 224-6342 and give her a piece of your mind. Demand that she apologize for cozying up with Obama and his anti-gun allies.

• Click here to sign my Second Amendment Protection Petition. Add your voice to those across the country who refuse to sit by while our right keep and bear arms is under attack.

• Forward this e-mail to all your gun-owning friends in North Carolina and ask them to call Senator Hagan and demand she publicly fight to protect our gun rights

The only way to cut through the fog of anti-gun lies is to turn up the heat. That’s why it’s so important that you contact Senator Hagan TODAY.

I hope I can count on you to join me in the fight.

For Freedom,

Dudley Brown
    Executive Vice President

P.S. Supposedly “pro-gun” Senator Hagan is showing signs of selling out to the President Obama and the anti-gun left.

She needs to hear from you today!

Give Senator Hagan a piece of your mind at (202) 224-6342.

Demand that she apologize for cozying up with Obama and his anti-gun allies, and that she publicly promise to fight to protect our gun rights.

Once you’ve sent Senator Hagan a message, please click here to sign my Second Amendment Protection Petition.