SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: QUESTION........

Michele, thanks for your help. I delivered some very good data on Monday which he was very impressed with. Lets hope it opens some eyes and makes a difference.

Michele,
    Please give me a call , I want to start off with a $100.00 donation.I also want to see others do the same. These people against us are not playing.

Cody i believe the nc pens who are in the assoc will soon be reviving that $1 a dog. I believe that all nc hunters who run in pens should support those pens who are members of the pen owners assoc and get the ones who arent onboard. We have all had a lazy winter but as usual when the fire starts we ALL must come together to put it out for good.

This is a great idea. The VA Outside beagle assoc. has already been donating 1$ per dog for years. Also the newly formed VA foxbeagle assoc. Has been doing the same. Both assoc. donate the money to the VA hunting dog alliance.