SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: Sandbanks Trials Jan. 19th and Feb. 9th

btt

How far are Yall from I 95

Probably 50 mins from I95 in roanoke rapids its always a gret hunt a great time and great people usually have some good raffles and great food...ERKEL

Thanks Erkel

yep hope all is well your way big a see you at the hunt

Big A..if I did not already commit to a large crowd rabbit hunting on the 19th I would try to come just to have fun and shoot the breeze....I know a bunch of the guys going and know for sure that some of the best in the deer dog business will be there! For the fun of asking..has my bud MLM gotten numbers? Seems I read somewhere on here someone had talked him into going?? Good hunting!

John Foster

Foster-No he hasn't, at least not personally. I can't beleive you would give up a day of running rabbit dogs to come listen to bunch of ol deerdogs run! I want to go with you this year, preferably a weekday...

Thanks for your help at the last one Erkel

No problem Big A I enjoy it the fellowship is hard to beat good time good people good food good running plenty breathe mints what more can a man ask for Hope to see yall at the next one

BTT