SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    need your veiw on this

i had a dog a young dog bite a man but he said the dog got by him so he ran behind him and the only thing he could grab him by was the tail the dog snapped him im catching alot of junk from this what would you have done

Re: need your veiw on this

If you are dumb enough to grab a dog by the tail you likely should get bit.

Some dogs are friendlier than others and some will only go to the person that feeds them. People trying to help catch someone else's dogs need to be aware of that. It's too bad the person got bit but in my opinion the it's not really the dog's fault. I hope the bite wasn't too bad. The dog was only reacting to a pain stimulus.

Has the dog showed aggression toward people before??
    First things first, don't grab a dog by the tail!

The sad thing is that so many good dogs are ruined at a young age because people mishandle them. I have had good handling dogs get real spooky during the season and it had to be where someone unintentionally mishandled them. I remind our hunters to be mindful of the dogs before every hunt. Shooting a down deer with dogs too close is also a bad thing. Hate it for the person but maybe they know better now. I might can grab my dog by the tail but wouldn't advise a stranger to do the same.

good posts by all...and I agree, no tail catchin'!! LOL

BUT...one of mine bite a man~ me and the dog gonna have a come together meeting. Just sayin'....Good Hunting!

John Foster