SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: magnum telemetry

im kinda on both sides of this i like the magnum collars better than johnson, wildlife but on the other hand hve sent collars waited like six weeks call the see if batteries have been replace they say yes i pay but two weeks later i still dont have them i feel like they hadnt even worked on them till i called plus have prob getting them on phone i dont know what there deal is but my business has been going to highspeed hound link on first web page

I have been dealing with Magnum Telemetry for a long time. I have received nothing but top notch service and products from them. Im tired of getting on here and seeing people blasting them. I just sent 6 collars to them 2 weeks ago, received them back in 7days!

I recently ordered an antenna from them on a monday morning and that thursday afternoon same week i had the antenna
    not too bad best i can tell
    they will definately get my business again !!!

I have had my first dealings with MAGNUM and I must say it was pleasent. I sent Gary 3 collars and in less than 2 weeks he called and said the collars were ready. If all goes well the collars should be at my door in 2-3 days.