SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    Plantation Dog Food?

Thinking about switching to Plantation Feed and just wondering if anybody has any input on this feed whether it is good or what. Thanks in advance!

Re: Plantation Dog Food?

I have been feeding it since June 2010. I fed the 22/16 in the orange bag with Omegas, Fed it right thru the winter and I am very satisfed with all aspects of the food including stool clean up. I recommend it.

Catch up with me Saturday I liked it enough to drive over 2 hours to other side of Clarksville to get it.

Fed the 26/18 Green bag w/Omega 3&6 for over 8 years. The most consistent feed I've ever used!! I would highly recommend it!
    No longer available in my area...

ALLAN BISHOP
    (JABBER JAW)

Ernest...we just witched to eat i can tell you some of the guys in the club switched and could tell a difference in a week in the amount of food and the clean up...all of us are feeding it now...we are getting the 24/20 value pak. just in a cheaper bag and dont have the omegas but for the price can's beat it...give me a call when you get a chance too...

You guys in Buckingham, I hear that Chad Perkins is going to start selling the Plantation. Mike a lot closer than 2 hours...

Larry

I have some in stock now. Will have more with in the next week. 24/20 red bag with omega and 26/18 green bag and 21/12 blue bag (meat base) and 24/20 budget pack. buckingham county, va call 434-391-4554 also have hi standard 24/20

THANKS FOR THE INPUT GUYS!SOUNDS LIKE EVERYONE IS PRETTY HAPPY WITH IT!THANKS AGAIN!

I am getting my plantation food from Dodd"s farm supply
    in Charlotte Court House. I will check u out Chad. I am feeding the 24/20 meat and bone base with omega, good food! Really keeping the weight on my dogs after
    hard running!

Chad could you email the prices.Thanks Larry

Email you larry

CHAD COULD YOU EMAIL ME SOME PRICES TOO.MYSELF AND A FEW PEOPLE AT WORK INTERESTED.

Thanks Larry

Does plantation offer a chicken base & if so what protein/fat %?

Yes there is a premium chicken base feed in 50 pound bag. Believe its 30/20. Very good feed. The budget pack 24/20 is half chicken half pork. The other meat base feeds like red bag 24/20 with omega is made from premium beef, great food.

James Smith
    Does plantation offer a chicken base & if so what protein/fat %?

I have fed Plantion feed for years and have fed most of the other feed and by far the plantation is the best you can feed . Worked on getting it to Trenton for a while and hope it will stay. Have had dogs I got that were poor being fed another 24/20 and within a week could see a big change. The 24/20 red and I'm pretty sure that the budget or the economy bag Age both meat base feed and the economy24/20 is as good as the red omega. It has omega just not enough to list it as omega on the bag. I think it is only 2 percent less than the red omega bag . You want go wrong.

At Canberra Pressure Cleaning, we provide an expert service for revitalizing your timber deck, aiming to restore its classic charm. Our skilled team has the expertise to bring your deck back to its original, pristine condition through techniques like sealing, oiling, and deck cleaning. Rest assured, we prioritize the durability of your deck, utilizing only top-quality products and materials.