SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    Plantation Green Bag 26-18 Omega

Does anyone feed this food. How is it? Is it consistant everybag? How much are you paying? Might be looking to feed it so where is the cheapest to get it in Va. Also if anyone feeding the 30-20 how is that. Thanks for any info.

Re: Plantation Green Bag 26-18 Omega

I used both of those feeds and they are great. I also sell these feeds, but I used them personally.

Been feeding it for close to 3yrs now. Tried 2 different types in the middle and within 6 weeks due to inconsistency have always gone back to Plantation. Windsor True Value is $21.00 a bag for Green in
    Windsor, VA.

I've been feeding it for over 6 years, and have to say the 26-18 w/Omega 3&6 is the most consistent dog food that I've ever fed. I DO NOT feed anything else!

I purchase mine at Lacy's Feed in Goochland,Va

Phone 804-556-5096

Hope this helps.

ALLAN BISHOP
    (JABBER JAW)

Switched from the problem I was feeding to Plantation. Been feeding it little over a week. I CAN SEE a big differnce in my dogs! They are slick, healthy and stools are minimal. I have to drive an hour to Windsor, VA to get it. With what I have seen, I dont mind the drive

I feed the red bag of plantation the 24-20 with omegas. Love it! No problems with consistency. I feed my pups the 30-20 in the silver bag and sometimes mix it with the 24-20 it's a great feed as well! Some reason with silver bag 30-20 their stool is a little loose but they look great when I feed em it. One thing I have noticed with plantation, is much less clean up than other brands. And with the red bag 24-20 stool is always solid and very little clean up, and holds up the dogs well

Patterson Equipment in Amelia sells plantation, has pretty much all their formulas. He is off 360 in Amelia County VA. He also sells field trial paint and dog supplies

Hey Chris is Patterson open on Saturdays

Not on Saturdays, give him a call he can probably work with you some how some way, he is really easy to get along with. Good guy. His name is Travis Pattterson. His number is (804) 564-1284

Where do you live Shane?

Kennel hounds in Amelia

10-4

Hey Shane this is Travis with Patterson Equipment, sorry i haven't seen your post sooner, but yes we are open all through the summer months (MARCH-OCTOBER) on sat. from 8-12. Sorry I do not keep the green bag in stock right now,because of little demand for it when i did stock it .Most of my customers are feeding the red bag and pleased with that. That said i will stock anything if you need it.P.S....feel free to call me 1-804-564-1284 don't know if i'll be there tommorow been out sick this week, but joe will be glad to help you. Thanx

Seed rearing, floriculture, greenhouses, and horticulture all benefit from these Plantation bags. It gives growers the chance to save time and money. Do you know about Minimal Keynote Templates? https://masterbundles.com/templates/presentations/keynotes/minimal/ has over 40 Minimal Keynote Templates. It is suitable for greenhouse applications since there is no need to fill and spread the heavy pots, making them simple to handle, use, and store.