SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

Hunts and Hunt Results
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: Fork Gun Club; Hunt Results; 03/06/2010

Congratulation to Kevin on his win and congrat to everyone who place.I want to THANK all the hunters who came to our field trials, without you all we couldn't have done this. I hope each and everyone of you enjoyed it as much as we did. Also I would like to thank Todd Newsome for all the cooking he done for us. That barbque pig was outstanding. Thanks for all the judges who showed up to help.And last but not the least a very big thank you to MR. JOHN STEVENSON FOR HIS HELP ON BOTH FIELD TRIALS! Hope to see everybody again when we have another and I hope everybody enjoyed it.

Congrats to Kevin on the Win and everyone else who placed!!!!

Congrates to Kevin on the win and to everyone who placed. Thanks to MR. John for the help with scores and to fork gun club for the great running. T-Bone

Congrats to Shoney Daniels on placing and thanks for keeping up with my dogs and getting her placed. A little closer to the top this time. May be next time will be the one ...