SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

Hunts and Hunt Results
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: March 20 puppy hunt @ Running Wild for March pups

BTT

I was wondering if yall still had Monkeytail? My uncle made that cross and that group of pups got our name called at every hunt we took them too. April was the fastest , Leggs was no slow leak neither.I understand April died. I Dont know where the others got off to. Monkeytail was a very nice hound aswell. we went to a HGA hunt and took home 20 out of the 30 trophies. Man those were good times.

Yes, we still have MonkeyTail, she is a sweetie, she will be 10 years old March 14. April died shortly after we got them. But we have 3 dogs off of April & Houdini that we think a lot of. MonkeyTail should be coming in heat soon not sure what to bred her too. We have Murphy's Missy, can you tell me anything about her. Thanks!

BTT

btt

btt

Meherrin Hunt Club is having a puppy hunt for March 2009 pups and after on March 20, 2010 at Running Wild in Edenton, NC. Pen is in great shape. 20 trophies and lots of judges. $20/dog. Cast at 7am. Call after 6pm 252-264-5800.