SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

Hunts and Hunt Results
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    NE NC Puppy Series Result's from Fox Run.

We had great running and the scoring was high taking 340 pts for 20th and 1220 pts to win. Congrats to Tynchtown Knl. on the win and to everyone else who placed. A special thanks' to all the judges and the hunters who attended.

1st-Tynch's Giggles (Ch.Webb's Razor - Webb's Louise) Tynchtown Knl.

2nd-Tynch's Pam (Ch.East Coast Dylan - Gaskins Vanna B.) Tynchtown Knl.

3rd-SSK Kobe (Ch.East Coast Dylan - Kelly's Barbie) Soundside Knl.

4th-Tynch's Sweet Pea (Foy Hill Jesse James - Foy Hill Sassy) Tynchtown Knl.

5th-Fox Hill's Hemi (Belly-up Cowboy - Parker's Boogie Baby) Fox Hill Knl.

6th-Fox Hill's Smokey II (Belly-up Cowboy - Parker's Boogie Baby) Fox Hill Knl.

7th-Tynch's Rachel (Hank's Fireman - Bond's Isabel) Tynchtown Knl.

8th-Savannah (Stretch Hide Hawk - Buckshot's Red Girl) Newland Knl.

9th- Tynch's Max (Ch.East Coast Hollywood - Tynch's PJ) Tynchtown Knl.

10th-JB's Motown (Webb's Duece - Riverfront's Nikki) Take Down Knl.

11th-Fox Hill's Batman (Belly-up Cowboy - Parker's Boogie Baby) Fox Hill Knl.

12th-Safari (Stretch Hide Hawk - Buckshot's Red Girl) Newland Knl.

13th-Tynch's Dottie (Garner's Drum - Gaskins Sadie) Tynchtown Knl.

14th-SSK Tobie (Ch. East Coast Hollywood - Showtime's Candy) Soundside Knl.

15th-His & Hers Cookie (Ch. Webb's Razor - Webb's Red Roxy R.) His & Hers Knl.

16th-Fox Hill's Rebel (Ch. East Coast Hollywood - Tynch's PJ) Fox Hill Knl.

17th-Tynch's Beauty (Ch. Murphy's Big John - Pure Country Dana) Tynchtown Knl.

18th-Dallas (Cowhorns Diamond - Tynch's Redhead) Cahoon Knl.

19th-SSK Cole (Midnight Magic Jesse James - Round Mtn. Montana) Soundside Knl.

20th-JB's Diego (Chip's Speedy Gonzalez - Southeast Oreo) Take Down Knl.

Re: NE NC Puppy Series Result's from Fox Run.

Congrats to Tynchtown on the win and other placings. Also congrats to Soundside, Cahoon, and everyone else that placed.

Joseph I hope Tab told you that he was pulling your leg.HA!HA!HA! He got you good! Congrats again on placing those males. I wish you could have made the third hunt in this series because these are about the most consistant hounds I've seen. Third hunt and 5th&6th again. Good Job! Talk to you soon, Doug

Doug, I'm gonna kill him. He didn't tell me. I thought that the whole time though. Thanks Doug.

Congrats to everyone and the hustling judges...the scores showed. Also, thanks to everyone that caught up my hounds for me... that stomach virus goin around is a Beast