SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

Hunts and Hunt Results
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: Results for Little Fishing Creek outside trial

Congrats to mike on the win and everyone else that placed!!!

whats up jeff i was at home n bed wit da flu good job buddy---good job redman-poorboy-git wit it-forestcreek-half open half closed-rain tree-an to everyone else dat placed rudy dont let det dottie dog of eggheads break your stride i drug her around a little bit dis pas huntn season

Thanks Adam yeh i was woundering were u were at this weekend.. where ya goin to this next weekend?

half to fork n half to parktown dependn on da weather i may have to work sat

jeffry b most of da guys up here r goin to parktown dick were u goin

adam, been trying to get up with you.. Give me a call or martez..

Wow...425pts to win, that's more than 12 first place crossing's...and to be 200+ points from the 2nd place hound?? domination..heck the hound runnin second should have pick up 360+ points. I guess no one had a hound that could run second to him. congrat to bring da noise knls for such a dominating win. Did you win the money?

got to keep em in bounds !!!!!!!!!!!!!

To Mr Charlie Baker, sorry for you to be upset. For the record he only had 6 first place crossings, 6 seconds, 1 fourth, and 1 pack score for a total of 425 points. I'm pretty sure if you give Mike Lynch a call he would be more than glad to run with you, and you then can compare dogs. He is a pretty big gambler so bring plenty of money. As far as the hunt goes, I can vouch that it was fair. Eight different judges had his hound scored. Again sorry you fill this way, but there are sore losers everywhere.

P.S.- Funny there was not a Charlie Baker at the hunt that I can find on my paperwork. Sounds like someone just trying to stir up some s*** with a bogus name!!!!!!

Re: CHARLIE BAKER ??

Funny how your "IP" address turns out to be someone else. You know who you are & I do too! Any more posts using the bogus name WILL GET YOU BANNED PERMANENTLY!! So if you plan to be on SpeedDogs...you better use your REAL name!!

ALLAN BISHOP
    (JABBER JAW)

Jealousy is a funny thing

Yeah B jealousy is such a bad thing, but know that we know who it is..... its kinda funny. Amazing how a coward hides behind a fake name instead of using his real one. Some folks just dont have any guts or should I say ba**s. Hope he had fun And hate you really feel this way!!!!!!! T-Bone