SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

Hunts and Hunt Results
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    3RD ANNUAL CHURCH ROAD VA .FHA 2 CLASS HUNT

3RD ANNUAL CHURCH ROAD VA.FHA 2 CLASS SPEED AND DRIVE
    NUMBERS WILL BE GIVEN OUT BEGINNING JAN 25TH CALL DARRELL GILL FOR NUMBERS
    (804) 265-5199 BEFORE 10PM
    PLENTY OF JUDGES!!!!!!!
    HUNT IS AT POOLES FOX PEN

A great hunter passes on

Earl Cameron of Rutledge, Tenn. passed away early this morning after a 2 and a half year battle with cancer.

Earl was the former sheriff of Grainger County and held the office for about 12 years.

At this time, I do not know what the funeral arrangements are.

Re: A great hunter passes on

sorry to hear this bill,know it hit close to home with you.....still wish he'd sold me one or those red gyps i wanted years ago at the state !....hope everyone the best in trying times....

Sorry to hear the bad news Bill. Jim introduced me to the (2) sheriffs years ago and they nice gentlemen. Jim seemed to like em pretty good and that speaks highly of both. Again sorry!

I have alot of fond memories of Earl. Didn't know he could play the piano till we ate at Uncle Tom's Cabin in Grenada one night. Earl was a good one.

RUBLE FOX ALS0 PASSED AWAY THIS PASS WEEK END. HE ALSO HAD SOME GOOD DOGS. I THOUGH A ALOT OF BOTH MEN. THEY WILL BE MISS.