SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

Hunts and Hunt Results
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: 2nd annual surf city vol. fire dept. puppy shoot out

Mr.Hall I am bringing some barn burners from the virgina area that is gonna put you and the rest of the north carlina boys in the clapping section.But atleast your donation will go to a great cause.And at least you gonna get fed some good food and maybe you will win the rifle.

I guess you dont really know how we do it in this neck of the woods!!! You Will see when I walk up to get that clock!!!!!!!!!

Mr.Hall OH you are wrong I do no how you boys do it down here in this neck of the woods.But Im gonna come down here to show you boys how we do it in my "Neck of the woods".And the only clock you will be looking for is the one to see what time it is that we smoked you,re a** on.... HAPPY HUNTING TO ALL THOSE IN THE CLAPPING SECTION

ALL I CAN SAY IS BRING IT AND YOU WILL SEE!!!! i HOPE MANY MORE WILL BE THERE TO SEE HIM GET SPANKED TOO!! AND CLAPP FOR ME!!!!!!!!!