SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

Hunts and Hunt Results
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    Faison Fox Pen Christmas Classic

Faison Fox Pen is having a christmas classic on sun Dec 27.
    One class speed and drive and bench show after the hunt.

Entry Fee: $25.00
    We will Cast at 5:00
    20 trophies will be given out
    For numbers call Eddie epps
    252-568-4769 or 252-559-9133

Re: Faison Fox Pen Christmas Classic

Is this a 4 or 5 hour hunt .thanks

i would say 4 hours and bet the winner is already picked

backwoods kennel just who do u think the winner is that is already pick for it.

don't know ask eddie

well son i dont even know until the hunt is over. so why dont u call and get numbers and come to the hunt and pease quit spreading rumors.

Could you tell me where this pen is located,how far from SC? Thank You/

thats a bold statement randy.truth be known i bet youve had ya butt handed to ya in that pen.are you one that when they dont win a throphy has to blame someone or something.

no that is not it i have placed in that pen many times and i place alot in other pens not just in faison i guess some people half too win dog food where there dogs don't die in their pens i'm saing it is funny some people only place at faison but anyone would like too talk about it just give me a call 252-236-2181

Randy I have called several times and you dont answer you got a lot of room to talk about people and you wont even pay for the dogs you buy.........you just make up stories telling people you have paid for them......sad shame you have to tell things about a grown man on a computer cause he is to sorry to pay what he owes....also ive been to faison a lot and i havent seen anything close to cheating....

MICHAEL DAVIS TOBACCO ROAD KENNELS GIVE ME A CALL THANKS(919-868-5544) BRANDON GARNER (CHUB)

what is your number mike my phone has not show any thing from u so call me mr mike guess u haven't been in awhile

where is this located? i live in North Carolina. Thank you

between clinton and mount olive n.c