SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

Hunts and Hunt Results
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: freds championship hunt

ryan i searched your name and no results showed.I figured you arent real.Dont think i ever seen you at freds either.why dont you come on down and see what you can do.

Ryan Edwards
    fred would have one of the best crowds. but winston wins every hunt ,10 hunts in 2 years so no one shows up

how can he loose when the pen owner and him are breeding dogs together then raises and breaks em there
    then the rest of us are suppose to outrun them @ $25 dollars a pop, i dont think so. i dont mind getting beat but i dont like being cheated!!!!!!

i think that happens in alot of pens.not the cheating part that is.fred dont even judge.how is he cheating?if you cant prove that someone is cheating then how can you say they are?here is a example...people run billy pooles big pen and puppy pen all the time.they place alot of dogs high.some people place almost every dog they send.i dont think they are cheating.you can run freds any night to the week.all you got to do is call.you have the chance to break your dogs there if you like.the main thing is if you feel like you are being cheated stay at home and shut up about it on the site.a per son always told me when you start to placing and winning hunts people start to talk.he sure hit the nail on the head.we always run the pen and we didnt win a single hunt.we have also ran some of freds breedings and the dogs never placed.all you see are the ones that do.like i said again if you feel cheated stay home and stop complaining on this site.

thanks for listing.
    252-578-2676

the "TRUTH" will set you free I didnt like what i saw when i was going there and it sounds to me nothing has changed and its ben couple years since my last visit or as i called it " donation to the needy".

ashley taylor-- i ben going there since the mid 90's so you be sure i know what im talking bout, no need for you to make excuses or examples.

I placed a dog 5th in the championship and if I thought for one minute that Fred was like that I would not come there. I have come to his hunts in the past and will continue to come to future hunts so long as people running there mouth don't cause him to stop having hunts there. I enjoy the people and the good time more than I do a trophy anyway. If you think that things are rigged in any way then go somewhere else but do not say something about someone that you are not 100% able to prove. Also if you are concerned with the "truth" put your name up there so Fred will know not to ask you back. Steve Dortch/ Howlin' Hound's Kennel

thank you steve.its ok if people want to question a hunt.i dont mind if they dissagree.but to say i been going since the 90's and want even put there name????????that will tell you what type of person they are there.i aint knocking what you did in the 90's.dont really care what you did in the 90's.all i am saying if you dont like it dont come.and the fake names is soooooooo funny.be a man and just put it.its pretty simple

no fake name here jus ask fred he will remember me, me and him had a nice long talk last time i spent money there, ben a while but he will remember. hope he continues to have hunts for yall caus i wouldnt want you to miss out on one a them huge trophys in that big 20 dog race.

Are you upset that you didn't have a dog that would qualify or what?

not upset bout anything just hate to see good hard working people getting robbed when they go to a hunt. if you will look at my very first post all i wanted was to know if the gyps sire was the same dog that dominated hunts in there last year. dont worry mr doosh bag i wont disturb yalls lil hunts no more.

I don't know you and from the sounds of you I don't care to know you. But if you want to talk trash here's what I say to that. If you ever want to come run against what I have let me know. If you can outrun them then you can talk about them but until then you should mind your business and like "my" previous post said "only say what you can 100% prove". Steve/HHK

sounds good to me.cant answer that one.will let someone else answer that.i can place them in a twenty dog hunt or a 500 dog hunt.any place any time.want place them every time though but sure dont need a 20 dog hunt for it.its been nice chatting with you mr. white.no hard feelings here.have a great week

no harm no foul but i think we will all agree its like a three ring circus round hall siding rd. happy hunting

Mr. Truth, I would have to politely disagree...I arrived at the pen at 7:08p.m. with Fred and then Hal Davis of Old Tavern Kennels arrived 2nd. Hal casted the 1 dog with their four hounds that they had at this hunt from the Old Tavern vehicle. Yes, Fred did judge on the power line almost to the back side of the pen, but he did not cast no dog from his truck. I casted from the entrance to the power line and Fred was the last judge to go get in his spot he drove right beside me and there was nothing in his cab high dog box on his red F150. Yes, the 1 dog was in the holding pen already, before Fred and I arrived. My wife was with me and will vouch that what I am saying is the TRUTH. Thanks and Happy Hunting to all. If anyone needs any more info or disagrees I can be reached at 757-544-0921.

the truth is fred would have a great turn out if he wouldnt hang out with winston. every were i go people say their not going to the hunt because they know winston is going to win

sounds like some one is jealous.

JEALOUS!!!! NOW THAT'S FUNNY RITE THERE !!!!

LATER,
    MICHAEL L. MITCHELL

thats right

where do you guys like to run at?like to hear this one

when you go to a hunt you dont know how many dogs are there.are you going to leave and not cast just because there are 17 dogs there?a win is a win dont no matter what goes on.if you dont come to the hunts just shut up.and i thought if you dont use your name you will be deleted.do your job.

THE OUTSIDE !!! HOW ABOUT YOURSELF ASHLEY

what about me?if you talking about the outside.i got some that has been on the outside and some have not.what else you want to know about me?

I RECKON THATS ABOUT ENUFF !!!!! DON'T KNOW YOU!!!

ANIT HEARD OF YOU ANIT SEEN YOU !!! JUST KNOW OF FRED

THRU THE N.C.D.O.T. I THINK HE WAS OR IS A

BOSSMAN IN THE ASHOKIE BRIDGE YARD SEE SOME THINGS

ANIT CHANGED !!! GOOD LUCK TOO YEA !!!

HOPE YOU WIN MORE THAN YOU CAN HAUL HOME !!!!

LATER,

MICHAEL L. MITCHELL

sounds good to me.look in pooles results and pictures you can see me there.

you didnt understand me i dont think.and you are from the area.seem to look at the results from pooles.what i said was the cheating you claim that happens at freds can happen at ANY hunt.INSIDE the wire or OUTSIDE.let me know where you hunt at i can make arrangements.and i think the list you named and can make then too.what your name again?????????????

one more thing you must have been spanked by the list you made at pooles that why you are up here with no name crying the blues lol

You guys need to grow up!! If you don't like a hunt...don't go to it!! But don't get on here BASHING the pen & everyone that goes there!!
    "?".....& "????????" both have been banned!!
    Use your names!!

ALLAN BISHOP
    (JABBER JAW)

thanks allan.i should have just kept my mouth shut anyway sorry