SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

Hunts and Hunt Results
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    Results from Young Guns Foxhunters Assc.

Over all a good hunt a few less dogs than we would have liked but the running was wall to wall for the entire five hours of the hunt. Hats off to my excelent slate of judges who worked extra hard.
    The scoring was so good it took 225 to get in and 520 to win the derby and 100 to get in and 385 to win the all age.

Results: Derby

1st- Cms Emily- P+B Freds Sonny
    Cms Raven B - Fred Small
    2nd- Black Jacks Buddy - Ambler Ridge Quarterback - Double X's Stinger - Corey Handley
    3rd- Double X's Glory S. - Ambler Ridge Shoetime- Pete's Ruby - Terry Smith
    4th- Double X's Twister S.- East Coast Repo - Double X's Monkey S. - Terry Smith
    5th- Double X's Fever S. - East Coast Repo - Double X's Monkey S. - Terry Smith
    6th- Double X's Bolt S. - Double X's Black Bart - Double X's Cheetah S. - Terry Smith
    7th- Red Gal - Ipocks Stinger - Ipocks Strawberry - Tom Ipock
    8th- Cms Tank - P+B Fred's Sonny - Packhouse Gypse Rose - Fred Small
    9th- Tin-Roof Princess - Tin-Roof White Toes - Snowbird J Carroll - Jeffery Johnson
    10th- Double X's Stone S. - Double X's Black Bart - Double X's Cheetah S. - Terry Smith
    11th- Double X's Dega S. - Terry Smith
    12th- Monica - Jamey Wiley
    13th- Cms Titan - Fred Small
    14th- Cms Sonny - Fred Small
    15th- Black Jacks Hotlips - Corey Handley
    16th- M+A Madison - Michael Sawyer
    17th- Black Jacks Repo - Corey Handley
    18th- M+A Short Shank - Micheal Sawyer
    19th- Double X's Comanche S. - Terry Smith
    20th- Tin-Roof Larry Bird - Jeffery Johnson

Results: All Age
    1st- Nicole - Bond's Superman - Bond's Superstar - Tom Ipock
    2nd- Dottie - Roy Batson (AKA: Gorilla Man)
    3rd- Cms Frosty - Fred's Alvin - P+B's Wildthing - Fred Small
    4th- Cms Droopy 2 - P+B's Droopy - Raines Molly - Fred Smalls --- Best Mouth
    5th- C+J's Blue Eye - C+J's Ghost - C+J's Curly - C+J Kennels
    6th- Cms Warthog - P+B Freds Droopy - Packhouse Gypse Rose - Fred Small
    7th- Double X's Rhino S. - Double X's Black Bart - Keel's Hatchet - Terry Smith---Classist Hound
    8th- Happy Mans Digger - (CH) Graham's Digger - Double X's Stinger - Happy Man's Kennels
    9th- All Star - Ipocks Stinger - Core Pt. Boogie - Tom Ipock
    10th- Big John - MR John Stevenson - Allen's Daisey 2 Wiley Boys Kennels
    11th- C+J's Casper - C+J Kennels
    12th- Double X's Sable S. - Terry Smith
    13th- Happy Man's Dusty - Happy Man's Kennel
    14th- Hank - Roy Batson (AKA Gorilla Man)
    15th- Black Jacks Honkey Tonk - Corey Handley
    16th- Little Ann - Roy Batson (AKA Gorrila Man)
    17th- Double X's Cobalt S. - Terry Smith
    18th- Andk's Duke - Briley Brother Kennels
    19th- C. Hudson's Lexus - C. Hudson Kennel
    20th- C. Hudson's Whitney - C. Hudson Kennel

Re: Results from Young Guns Foxhunters Assc.

Congrads Fred you are the Man

congrats to all that placed had a good time cant think of better group of guys to place my first hounds with thanks again t.c foster and to all that made this possible the tenth place hound in all age should say this is a hound from the late john sullivan of powerhouse kennels off of red percy 2 thanks again

Jamey,

Nice meeting you Saturday. Congrats on your hounds placing.

TC, great job putting on the hunt, this is the second hunt I have been to that you have organized and both were top notch. Thanks for providing the drinks all day and lunch. George and Ronnie have the pen stocked and the running was strong all the way up till 5pm. Everyone needs to try and run this pen at least once you will surely enjoy it.

Congrats to Tom Ipock on winning the all age and to Terry Smith for a super showing you are tuff as always.

Congrats to Jerrefy Johnson, Robbie and Charles, Jamey and Micheal and everyone else for placing, poor Micheal had his hands full with 3 children, Jamey and all their hounds.

Robbie and Charles thanks again for staying late to help me get caught up.

TC look forward to the Masters hunt next year I know it will be a good one.

Fred

Congrats to Fred. Looks like you had them ready to go. A job well done. Glad to see them doing so good. Talk to you soon.

Congratulations to everyone who placed. We had a great time. This was our first time we placed in a hunt:) and we will always remember it. Kids had a blast. looking forward to the next hunt.

Congrats to my good friend Fred Small on winning the Derby; and placing just about every hound he carried! Great job!
    Also Congrats to Tom Ipock on winning the All-Age!
    And to everyone that placed...Congrats...to each of you!!
    TC...sounds like you had a great hunt!!
    Good Luck!!

ALLAN BISHOP
    (JABBER JAW)

nice to meet you to mr jeffery look forward to running with you again. yes fred my buddy mike did have his hands full again congrats to all that placed