SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

Hunts and Hunt Results
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: CHOC CHUMA SPEED AND RESULTS

mr.watkins in reply about dissatisfaction of the hunt we held. this was not a hga hunt .This was a hunt where a bunch of hunters that helped the owner of the pen help pay for his expenses.we all run dogs together and go to hunts together.there no rules read at the beginning of the hunt.The dogs that got scratched we all laying down before the hunt ended .As for the 2 an 3 place dogs you can contact me at 1-434-298-7008 .I am sorry you have so many problems with our hunt how many dogs did you bring to this hunt.We where only trying to have a fun hunt sorry again ,we did not mean to cause any problems for you .Ihope in the future you can find the hunts that are in cline with the way you hunt.Good luck in future hunts.

I brought NONE< and i am very glad i DID NOT.... Maybe you all should have just posted some of that since YOU did POST MONEY HUNT... just as easy to say Judges will be paired up and a HUNTER will be turning LOOSE A HOUR LATER than everyone else and we will scratch a dog anyways, THATS IT, caused me no problems, I DIDNT lose my money.... I just Heard about this hunt, and COuld not believe this was TRUE. so you want me to call you about your 3 dogs that you placed? and turned loose way after 4:30am? what time did u turn them 2nd and 3rd place dogs?

I am delighted that you are so concerned about our little hunt and so judgemental.I would have hoped that if someone that actually had dogs in the hunt that was not happy with the way the hunt was put on.Everyone that was there has my number and i invite to call me if they have a complaint, no had any questions after roll call and eveyone had a chance to judge if they wanted.If anyone that participated in the feels that was not treated fairly please contact me.thank you again for your concerns and that i am sorry for having such a bad hunt,we just wanted to have some fun and fellowship.It my mistake to think that is what everybody else wanted too.

I HEAR YOU LOUD and CLEAR. BUT was there DOGS turned LOOSE after EVERYONE ELSE??? YES OR NO... DID THOSE DOGS PLACE 3 out of TEN? just ASKING FOR A ANSWER.... Who was your FATHER TEAMED up with ? NOBODY? You seem to be getting frustrated. I just want to know why nobody said FREE LANCING hunt , Not a MONEY HUNT,

I Know the people were late but what time they turned loose i do not know...The problem is dogs were being scratched and well that was not stated from the get go, so if they were to be allowed to get scratched something should have been said before hand. Other than that it was fun, but a little more discussion over rulings should have been had before the fact.

Thanks I got in a hurry to cast the dogs and i agree that i should have went over the rules first.I have only done 2 hunts.No one was trying to cheat anyone.
    I was trying to get all the dogs we could get to help the owner , I will try to do a better if we have another hunt, thanks again

Mr, Watkins I have talked to almost everyone that was at the hunt and they did not have any problems with the hunt mostly you.I did not state anything about sratching dogs .But just for you i looked through all the score sheets and those dogs would have not placed .All dogs gots that got scratched because of laying down.No dogs got scratched in the last 15 mins, of hunt.As for your coment about a free lance hunt I was just trying to help the owner of the pen to make some money to help with his expenses.I did make any money for myself,along with my daddy we worked every day for about a week to get the pen ready.No dogs were casted a hour late,as the horn sounded and the person at the front gate let him cast.I talked to the owner of the 2 an 3 place he has been out of town but he told me to invite you down to run with his dogs.If you want to judge his against yours at choc chuma.Then you can see why these dogs has placed in several hunts not just this one.Bring some of friends and we can hear some good running and have a good time.As for being frustrated,I consider myself a christian man .If I thought someone was being dishonest for a $2 cetificate and the prize money I would give back there entry money out my own pocket.Thank you again .I will continue to pray for you because all of us are gods children.

Mike, didn't see you wed. night but I talked to Wayne. I think you did a great job putting this hunt together. I had a blast. I would be glad to help out anyway I can for the next hunt whenever it may be. For all who have not run in this pen yet, you should really try it out, the running gets better and better every time I go. Have a good one!!

I think the hunt was fun, and yeah there were a few little things that could be worked on, but all and all it was good time and great running. i agree with Chris everytime i have been to the pen it has been excellent running. So keep on getting it, and if any help is needed let me know Mike, enjoyed judging with you even if we didnt get any crossings.