SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

Hunts and Hunt Results
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    Money Hunt

Burnie Poston will be having a $100.00 money hunt August 15th,2009. It will be held in his little pen. It will be for any age dog that means whatever you want to bring. It will be a four hunt will cast at 6:00 a.m. over at 10:00. The money will be split 60-40, 60 percent will go to the hunters. Breakfast will be served and will be free. This pen is well stocked and the running is excellent. There will be plenty of judges. I do ask that if you get numbers and see you are not going to be able to run please give me a call so i can give the number or numbers to someone else for the simple fact that there will be a limit of dogs so there will be a limit of numbers given out. For numbers and or more information contact Betty at home 843-386-2673 or her cell 843-598-2722. So call get your numbers and come join the fine fellowship we have. Safe and Happy Hunting to Everyone