SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

Hunts and Hunt Results
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: Firecracker Puppy Money Hunt @ Running Wild

yea that was a good hunt the runing was good for 28 puppysgreat pen we had a ball may be we can get there and run again way to go dirt water kennel and every body elese that placed i think it was wrong for the ty for 1st place to be broke own crossing and knot times thats just me i judge wright much and thats how its done let me know if i am wrong

I am not sure when and where that started but it makes breaking ties and figuring up scores easier.....not having to write down all those times when you are in the judges room. It is broke by 1st place crossing, 2nd place crossing, etc. It is generally used in small hunts and deer trials that I know of it. It is not under national or masters rules.

Just my 2 cents...judged some nice hounds that morning. The Hunt was not run under National rules. It was a "money hunt" with no affiliation. They decided to break the tie on 1st place crossings. Again, just my opinion

CONGRAT . Dirtwater kennel !!!

congrats to dirtwater and also to DAN (BPK)