SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

Hunts and Hunt Results
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: FRED WIGGINS MAY CHAMPIONSHIP HUNT RESULTS

Yea man cant wait till friday night alt to be fun maybe cheater will knock one more down

Congrats to Wesley Vick and J Bird and to Glenn Joyner on winning with MF Cheater

I have a pair of littermates to the 2nd and 6th place hounds (Energiser and Murphys Missy) That are for sale...400 for the pair. Fast B/T gyps May pups. Aged out for me..Energiser is out of MOORE'S RED MAN and LTWD KNOT GEORGE.So hes a JIMMY'S ZIPLOC B, DB's RIP and Missy is SHONGALO JACOB B.and GASKINS' PEPPER B. So she is double bred clown. Plenty of gas left in the tank. Both placed on the bench.Congrats to Josh and J Bird.

congratulations glen joyner on your win and to everyone esle that placed glen i still hate i sold the litter mate to yours its sure doesnt cheat like your dog does lol

He doesn't cheat he just does what it take to get to the front, you can always buy her back. She placed 6th in a hunt after you sold her. It's all in the handler remember this!!!

How many litter mates are there to cheater and are any of them for sale?

Steve give me a call 757-334-2200 Yes , there is litter mates to Cheater 4 sale

Dang Ashley congrats sounds like ya got them dogs workin

we try to.might have a couple for sale if you interested lol.

look at pooles website seth

OK, I got some pups I am starting right now just don't have as many places to go ya know

good lookin hounds Ashley