SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

Hunts and Hunt Results
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    Jabo's hunt date changed

I'm sorry for any inconveniance this may cause but due to a conflict of interest with other local pens,I have decided to change my hunt date to July 25th.This hunt will still be for july 2008 pups or later.due to the heat at this time of year,we will cast at 3am and run till 7am.this should be a great hunt,as this is a hard running gray fox pen!

Re: Jabo's hunt date changed

chad cannon
    I'm sorry for any inconveniance this may cause but due to a conflict of interest with other local pens,I have decided to change my hunt date to July 25th.This hunt will still be for july 2008 pups or later.due to the heat at this time of year,we will cast at 3am and run till 7am.this should be a great hunt,as this is a hard running gray fox pen!
    for numbers or info contact jabo at 252/341/4367.any numbers already given out will still be good.

Re: Jabo's hunt date changed

Man I finally get my JUNE pups right to go to a hunt at your pen and you make the hunt for JULYS. What in the WORLD?