SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

Hunts and Hunt Results
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: Results from RedMan Hunting Club Field Trial 05/30/09

so when is the next going to be.

Youngblood we do not have one scheduled at this point. Does anyone have the phone number for Tim Mason or Clay?? Need to know if they found their last dog. Or if anyone has hounds still out.

hound #39 is still out. she belongs to Jason Grant. We stayed out trying to catch her, but she just wouldnt give up. the # on her tracking collar is 217.057. If anyone catches her,please call Jason. His # is on the collar.

Thanks for a great hunt. We really had a great time.

Did'nt mean to leave you out Charles. I did'nt know your kennel name. Congrats on placing. That 512 hound that I give Ray is the one Greg was telling you about that I was gonna get you to come get. Maybe you can get the next one. Later.

Charles I will check as soon as I get home. Hopefully we can locate the dog and get up with Jason. Have him to call me at 252-813-8087. Thanks

Charles - got word a few minutes ago that the dog was located but as soon as they got out of the truck it took off. Can you have Jason to call me and let me know the dogs name? He may be the only one who can catch it. Thanks Hurley

HURLEY- SORRY IT TOOK ME SO LONG TO GET BACK TO YOU. I HAD TO GO ON THE ROAD AND FORGOT TO TELL MY SON TO CHECK THE POST. I GAVE JASON YOUR NUMBER, HE SHOULD CALL YOU TONIGHT. THE DOGS NAME IS LADY. THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HELP, I'M LOOKING FOWARD TO YOUR NEXT HUNT.