SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

Hunts and Hunt Results
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: OMAR HILLBILLIES BENEFIT HUNT JUNE 20th Reserve #'s NOW

can i get directions from Charleston?

I would take I26 to I95 north to manning exit hwy 261 west to paxville turn left on hwy 15 about 200 yrds 1st paved road on right is corbett rd.take corbett rd.you will go up and down a couple of branch bottoms then slow down the next will be a hard sweeping right hand turn no stop sign but it has a yellow rectangled sign with a black arrow pointing to the right proceed on about a 1/4 mile and pen is on the right.P.S. I will try to have small yard signsat the head of corbett rd. one at the rectangle sign and one at the gate of the fox fire fox pen to bring you on in.we will be trying to cast at 6am another thing I've limited out on the amount of numbers that I can give out so at this time I'm taking names & phone #'s of those wanting #'s and if any are given back they will be distributed to those that are in line 1st thank you jessie owens 843-565-4820 7pm-11pm

btt