SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

Hunts and Hunt Results
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: Anybody go hunting this past weekend??

10-4 sounds like you guys had a good weekend. We went sat. and had a good race and put one in a hole. Sunday Big R and I went and ran one in the wheat and caught him. Monday me ,Big R, and Ricky went had one dog get after a deer first thing. Broke him off and me and Big R kept huntin finally jumped one in a different wheat patch and ran him to ground. All in all a good weekend of runnin with almost no deer runnin. Baber this is the first year where we are I have had the Greys run in a wheat patch almost like bean races. Just wondered if you guys had them do that much. Once I figured it out we been runnin them almost the last three weeks steady in the wheat.

Danny, if you keep advertising that you have ran a fox in a mans "ready to pick" wheat patch, you will be looking somewhere else to hunt. Not to mention how screwed up the rest of us that like to hunt will be.

First off the man whos wheat field I was in on both occasions was standing beside us during the race. Second it wasn't ready to pick or I wouldn't have been in there to start with, he made that clear when he let us hunt it this year to begin with. Stick to what you know as the facts and not what you think. Fact of the matter is I go where I have permission and would not do anything intentionaly to screw up the places I have to go.No one fox is worth losing permission to hunt grounds like we have around the pens.Happy hunting.

Danny we have'nt got after any in the wheat fields around home this year but we have in the past.(BARBER)

Danny, read carefully. Advertising.