SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

Hunts and Hunt Results
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    attention JD Davis

Mr. Davis

I can assure you that no one involved with Swift Creek entered dogs in this hunt. You need to get your facts straight before you go around babbling like a mouthy dog. If you had a problem with something, why didn't you address it at the hunt instead of hiding behind a computer screen. Take it like a man JD. I take your comment as you are accusing me of cheating. I can promise you this, the next time i see you at frog level, i'll knock your d--m teeth out.

cody adams
    fastbreak kennels
    252-531-6964

please, call with any concerns. if you would rather meet in person, i live on mumford road in greenville, just down from the airport. house calls are welcome.

Re: attention JD Davis

Cody I can assure you I hide from noone!!! The person that told me this did not call me until Sunday. If you read my first post I said I'm not accusing anyone of cheating if it's true it just didn't look right. As far as knockin my teeth out I'll give anyone a chance!!!! If that's how you want to handle it. I figure our sport has enough bad influences right now the last thing we need is a bunch of fightin.Maybe i should have called someone and ask some questions first.It is what it is!!!!!!

Re: attention JD Davis

Mr. Davis,

Thank you for taking time to contact me and get things worked out like mature grown ups. It is a shame that you were given false information by someone whom didn't know fact. I personally apologize to you and to speeddog users for my comment towards you, but hope you understand my reason for doing so. As i said, glad things are understood, hope to see you again.

cody adams
    fastbreak kennels
    252-531-6964