SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

Hunts and Hunt Results
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: Best Of The Best Hunt at Poorboys 5/16

How many judges u think u will have Jimmy

We should have about 15-20 from our club. Would like to have at least 10-15 more. If we can't get any more people to help, I may just judge instead of run, that would give us 2 more judges anyway. I talked to Mike last night and he said he has given out just over 30 numbers. I would at least like to see 60-70 hounds show up.

Ya i would like 2 have a big crowd. I will ask around and c if i can find a few judges.

Jimmy how many places u going 2 give out for the best of the best

We are going to give out 20 places.

I may not even be able to run in it myself,depends if I get my tracking box back from Quick Track in time. I have had people say they would help track my hounds, but the way I look at it is going to a outsie hunt without a tracking box is like riding on a flat tire. It will work but it is not a good thing. It is not like I would be much of a threat anyway, I may just be judging.

whats up kracker jack whats been going on

Just been tryin 2 get some dog ready for the best of the best hunt i c u got u a win Congrads i been cing H&H alot on here.

Jimmy i hope u get ur box back So what time r u going 2 try 2 cast Saturday

I just got off the phone with Mike and he has told everyone to get there early. We are going to try to cast at 6, with a roll call at 5:30. I am hoping to have them on the ground no later than 6:30. That way we can have it done with before it really gets hot. He also told me he has given out a little over 120 numbers. Should be a good hunt, I told him that we should have close to that many dogs because no one is getting extra numbers.

Congratulation to Shoney Daniels (SD Kennels) on 1st and 2nd place, also to Shelton Burgess (Redman Kennels) on placing and everyone one else that placed.