SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

Hunts and Hunt Results
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    MONEY hunt at Joes Lewis Pen

The Lacrosse Volunteer Fire Dept will be having a one class Speed n Drive money hunt with Bench Show on June 12&13,2009 at Joe Lewis Foxpen.
    Louis Callahan Master of Hounds
    Buddy and Michelle Taylor Bench Show Judges
    Will cast at 1:00 a.m and run to 6:00 a.m (5 hours).
    we will award money and a trophy to top five places with 500 dollars going to 1st, 250 to 2nd,150 to 3rd,100 to 4th, and 50 dollars going to 5th and trophies will be given for 6th- 15th.
    Tracking collar will be given to Best in Show Hound as well.
    Entry will be $35.00 Per Hound an i will start giving numbers out on monday 4/13/09 Between 6:00 and 10:00 p.m each evening call 434-865-5714 (if no answer leave message and i will return call)

Re: MONEY hunt at Joes Lewis Pen

btt

Current Email changed

i have posted another email address due to problems with the other address. i can also be reached at almtmanager@embarqmail.com

repost

btt

Re: repost

IS HUNT STILL ON. KEEP HEARING ITS NOT.NEED TO KNOW SO I CAN GET NUMBERS SOMEWHERE ELSE

The decision was made Tuesday, June 2nd to cancel the hunt due to low numbers. Only gave out about 65 numbers. We appreciate everyone who did call to get numbers, sorry for any inconvience. We do plan to have a 2 class hunt sometime in October. Thanks for again for the support.

btt