SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

Hunts and Hunt Results
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    Watering Pond Feb 08' and younger Puppy Hunt

Feb 08' Puppy Hunt & Younger
    May 23,2009 @ Foxhorne Preserve-Richlands NC
    Cast at 7 am, Run 4 hours
    30 Places S&D
    Classiest Hound
    Best Mouth
    910-324-2173.............Start Giving #'s April 7th @ 7 pm.....Call between 7-10 PM

Bravenet Responds!

I have been on the phone with Bravenet and have given them screenshots of the problems with the message board and they are working with me and 1000 other people that are having problems. I am diligently working out the bugs.

They started working on the speed issue yesterday and tonight it should get extremely faster according to them. 26 seconds to 2 seconds. He assured me that the dial up folks would get their speed back.

I have a list of issues and we are working on the big ones first. I hope the way it is setup will do for now.

Thanks,

Clint

PS I have no control over the format sent to a mobile phone...sorry.

Re: Bravenet Responds!

one thing that i thought was nice about the old board was it showed the time of the last post made. that way if you where scanning and there was no new time you would know not to click on that message. thanks for all the hard work.

Keep working on them clint. It still sux

much better....as always good job thanks for your quick reactions...............

Thanks Clint for working on everything for us! You have always provided us with a very valuable service! Keep up the good work. I do actually like the new hunt/hunt results and general tabs. I always hated searching through posts to find what I was looking for about a hunt. Thanks again!

Clint, Thanks for all the work you do to keep this site going. Larry

I like when you reply to a post it goes back up to the top of the page, I noticed Fred was able to get it to work like that on Master Fox. Thanks Colin

I DO NOT LIKE THE NEW BOARD. YOU HAVE TO WAIT FOR IT" TO LOAD" WHEN GOING TO OR FROM THE BOARD FOR ONE THING. THE OTHER IS AFTER READING A THREAD, WHEN YOU HIT THE RETURN ARROW, IT TAKES YOU BACK TO THE TOP OF THE PAGE INSTEAD OF BACK TO WHERE YOU WERE AT ON THE PAGE CAUSING YOU TO HAVE TO SCROOL DOWN AND TRY AND FIND WHERE YOU WERE AT. ALSO, ON THE OLD BOARD, ONCE YOU READ A THREAD AND OR IT'S REPLYS THEY WERE HIGHLIGHTED SO YOU COULD COME BACK LATTER AND PULL UP THE MESSAGE BOARD YOU COULD VISUALLY SCAN THRU AND SEE WHAT HAD BEEN ENTERED THAT YOU HAD NOT READ YET. HOPE ALL THIS MAKES SENSE. JUST MY THOUGHTS ON THIS NEW SET-UP.---