SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

Hunts and Hunt Results
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    Results C&M Puppy & Derby 2-10-24

C&M Puppy and Derby
    Held 2-10-24
    By Lonnie Ward

Well C&M got a 5 star rating on the Feb. Puppy and Derby Hunt. First off the weather was perfect. We had a big crowd of hunters glad to get out and enjoy the warmer weather. We had a bus load of kids having a good time as
    always. It was such a good feeling when all the judges came rolling in. We had 16 judges and boy did they do a good job. Judges were: Travis Brooks, Jeremy Griffin, Austin Griffin, Wesley Holloman, Justin Benton, Carson Hollis. Kyle Blackmon, Emmett Banks, Joel Blackmon, Bubba Willis, Brandon Strickland, Brian Frasco, David Ward, Jeff Blanton, D.J. Enzor, & Bill Holden.
    David Ward Mastered the hunt and Bill Holden was Asst.Master. Thanks fellows for a top notch job.
    Mr. Joey Fowler took the time to come down to judge the Bench Show and he had a full house. Good job Joey and also Brandon Strickland Served as Ring Master also doing a good job. Thank you both.
    It was good to see all the kids showing the hounds as they mean business.
    It is a good feeling when the hunters jump in and help with game if it gets in a bind. I was very lucky to have some of these people on my team this week. hanks I really needed the help. With a total of 211 hounds I am sure the game appreciated you getting them out of some scary
    situations also.
    I had two young ladies offer to help with anything I needed them to do and it did not take long for me to answer. They helped Hilda enter hounds and me with the cooking. Holly and Jacquelyn (J) You were a life saver. Thanks, and thank you for selling 50/50 tickets for winner and for the sick child fund. $294.00 was collected for each. Great Job Ladies.
    Thank you Terrie Holden for entering the scores which was a lot of work. Running was some of the best in a long time. We had lots of scores but we also time at one minute so we have a lot to throw out.
    Hilda was feeling somewhat better this week so I gave her a lot of work to take care of. Thank you Ms Hilda.
    I got to give Brandon Strickland two big thanks for all he helped me with. He was there at 4:00am to help me get fired up and stayed a couple hours after all was done to help feed up and burn trash.
    Thank you Wesley for helping me with anything I need. I always have a list for you. I really appreciate it.
    Thank you Lisa McShane for your many talents. You cook, post, take pictures and work on the computer problems. We really miss you during the summers.
    A special thanks to the feed companies that support us. Mike Carr with Pride and Ronnie Mace with Value Pack. We appreciate what you do.
    We had some lst time hunters come this hunt and we hope you enjoyed yourselves and please come back again..
    Our next hunt will be the 2nd Saturday in March and I hope all of you can come back and join us..

Happy hunting and stay safe
    Until Next time. Lonnie
    BENCH SHOW
    MALE

1st #181 L T’s Dog: Kennedy’s 8 Ball & L T’s Layla/ Alvin Road Kennels, Grimesland, NC
    2nd # 798 Keep Em Talking Big Mac: BCH. Haas King Ranse B. & Haas Macy B/ Isaac Howard, Goose Creek, S.C.
    3rd #139 Shaw Scout: ch. Broke Rite Assassin & Ward’s Mystery Girl/ Johnny Shaw, Moncure, N.C..
    4th #717 Ruf-Nek’s Atlas: T-Byrds Ben & Webb’s Corona/ Jason Britt, Holly Ridge, N.C.
    5th #737 J & R’s Scout: Turdhill’s Bad Ben & Moores Martha/Jase Rogers, Lumberton, N.C.
    6th #751 Blow-N-Smoke Striker: WCH. Kennedy’s 8 Ball & Blow-N-Smoke Dice/Henry, Steve, and Vicki, Conway, S.C.
    7th #330 Cahoon’s Biggs: W T’s Buckwild &Nice & Easy Sprinkles/ Cahoon Boys, Grantsboro,
    8th #612 GLK’s Stunt Man: Fly By Froning & Pine Valley Kristy II/ Tyson Elliott /Grassy Lane Knls., Saint Pauls, N.C.
    9th #211 Front Rows Big Sam: Broadways J P & Weathers Ivy/ Richie Wilson
    10th #30 EFK Joyner: Wiggs Big Sexy & Wiggs Fancy/ Elvis Farm Kennels, Conway, SC

FEMALE

1st #124 J&G Cherrybomb: Fitzgerald’s Chip & L & R Scratchoff/ J&G Kennels, /Elloree, SC
    2nd #20 NNK Rock Star: BnB Chrome & NNK Superstar/ Mike McShane Never Nice Kennels.
    N. Myrtle Beach, S.C.
    3rd #110 Cahoon’s Lemon Drop : ch. Shirley’s Luke & Hines &Brooks Daisy/Cahoon Boys, Grantsboro,NC
    4th #2 Southern Pride Juice: Broadway’s J P & Broadway’s UNO/ Southern Pride Kennels, Chadbourn, NC
    5th #73 EFK Champagne: Killing Time Streak Drews’Twizzler/ Elvis Farm Kennels, Conway, SC
    6th #58 Blow-N-Smoke Chemo: Broadway’s J.P. & Blow-N-Smoke Dice? Henry, Steve & Vicki, Conway, S.C.
    7th #41 Snatch’ems Sandy; Buth Raider & Butch Strawberry/Snatch’em Kennels, Pembroke,NC
    8th #91 Break em Down’s Cover Girl : Kings 2 Stroke & J & K Dime/ Break em Down, Whiteville, N.C.
    9th #25 EFK Clio : CT Checkbook & Triple Play Ice/Elvis Farm Kennels, Conway, S/C/
    10th #130 Too Much: King’s Westin & King’s Rose/ Craig Squires, Conway, S. C/

BIS #181 LT’s Dog/ Alvin Road Kennels
    BOS #124 J&G Cherry bomb/ J&G Kennels

RESULTS/ PUPPY
    87 entries (500 points to get in and 790 to win)

1st #84 Nobles Lefty: Nicks Oloft & Nobles Daisy/ Charlie & Layton Nobles, Aynor, SC
    2nd #510 Blow-N-Smoke X-Ray: Broadway’s J.P. & Blow-N-Smoke Dice/ Henry, Vicki & Steve,
    Conway, S.C.
    3rd #122 J&G Fire Ball Eddins: Fitzgerald’s Chip & L&R Scratch Off/J &G Kennels, Elloree, S.C.
    4th #24 Southern Pride Banks: Coot’s Runaway Ginger & King’s 2 Stroke/Southern Pride Kennels, Evergreen, N. C.
    5th #76 GLK’s Skeeter Bug: Skeeter W & Old Church Cassie B/Grassy Lane Kennels/Saint Pauls, NC
    6th #48 Brunswick’s Zeus: Brunswick’s Slick & Blanton’s Black Eyes/Brunswick Kennels, Leland, NC
    7th #2 Southern Pride Juice: Broadway J.P. & Broadway UNO /Southern Pride Kennels, Evergreen, NC
    8th #58 Blow-N-Smoke Chemo: Broadway’s J.P. & Blow-N-Smoke Dice/ Henry, Vicki & Steve, Conway, SC
    9th #46 Brunswick’s Stride: Brunswick’s Slick & Blanton’s Black Eyes/Brunswick Kennels, Leland, NC
    10th #130 Squires Too Much: King’s Westin & King’s Rose/ Craig Squires, Hendricks Short Cut, S.C.
    11th #26 GLK’s Y Not: Grassy Lane Kennels
    12th #56 Brunswick’s Shorty: Brunswick Kennels
    13th #34 Southern Pride Redman: Southern Pride Kennels
    14th #534 J & G Plowboy Eddins: J & G Kennels
    15th #176 Belle’s Moonshine: Spillman Kennels

RESULTS/ DERBY
    124 entries/ 600 pts to get in and 1110 to win

1st #87 Nobles Kitty: Cherries’ Hoase & Cherries’ Minnie/ Charley and Layton Nobles, Aynor, S.C.
    2nd #67 Smooth Moves Blackberry: Soy B&B Chrome & Bass’ Strawberry/Smooth Moves Kennels, Rocky Point, N.C.
    3rd #507 Coley’s Blondie: Crisco’s Sundown & Coley’s Cricket/ Coley’s Red Bug Knls,, Castle Hayne, NC
    4th #515 Coley’s Roxanne: Crisco’s Sundown & Coley’s Cricket/ Coley’s Red Bug Knls. ,Castle Hayne,NC
    5th #11 Strickly’s Tuby: Croatans’ Mayday & Croatans’ Candy/ Strickly Business Kennels, Pembroke, NC
    6th #183 Nobles Fast Gun: Nobles RJ & Nobles Lizzie/ Charlie & Layton Nobles, Aynor.SC
    7th #85 Nobles Shotgun: Cherries Hoase & Cherries Minnie/Charlie & Layton Nobles, Aynor,SC
    8th #15 Burnt Island Lady: Pattersons Cisco & Carters’ Lemon Drop C/ Burnt Island Kennels, Lumberton, NC
    9th #51 Baby Doll: ch. Norris Big Boy & B&B Dot/ Harvey Boys Kennels. Riegelwood, N. C.
    10th #505 Coley’s Black Jack: Crisco’s Sundown & Coley’s Cricket/ Coley’s Red Bug Kennels, Castle Hayne,NC
    11th #91 Break em Down Cover Girl: Break em Down Kennels
    12th #57 Break em Down Lovergirl: Break em Down Kennels.
    13th #55 Birch Creek Hank: Rack em Up Kennels
    14th #407 B.A.D’s Fancy: B.A.D.’s
    15th #93 CF’s Pork Chop: Devon Culick

Classy Hound #111 Hater Made’s Kilo/ Hater Made Knls
    Best Mouth #11 Strickly ‘s Tuby/ Strickly Business Knls.
    Combination # 2 Southern Pride Juice/ Southern Pride Knls.

Re: Results C&M Puppy & Derby 2-10-24

Hi everyone, I want to recommend you one thing that I have been using for a long time, it is a liquid PRX Treatment in Sarasota, which moisturises your skin and slows down its aging. Thanks to its properties, it promotes the production of new collagen and elastin to reconstruct your skin. Also on their website you can find a lot of other useful products that help you with various problems