SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

Hunts and Hunt Results
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    Where are quality furniture made?

Hi! I really need advice from those who understand more about furniture than I do) I looked at a lot of furniture catalogs like IKEA. It doesn't look comfortable and I have concerns about the quality of the materials. I really need a professional who makes high-quality furniture according to an individual project. I will be glad to have any verified contacts.
    P.S. Place of residence Australia

Re: Where are quality furniture made?

You don't need an ordinary carpenter, but a cabinetmaker. This will allow you to be confident in the quality of your new furniture. Look for contacts where you live. Be prepared for the fact that this will not be a quick job.

Re: Where are quality furniture made?

Choosing furniture is always a little more complicated than it seems at first glance. I never liked the furniture in my parents' house. These were bulky cabinets with inconvenient shelves. I wanted to see modern offerings and searched the catalog for Kitchen Cabinet Makers Near Me in Point Cook from FitMyHouse. These are professional furniture makers who skillfully combine modern technologies with materials such as wood. By the way, there you can choose a stone countertop for your kitchen.