SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

Hunts and Hunt Results
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    RHINOPLASTY

Rhinoplasty also referred to as a nose job or nose reshaping, is a surgical procedure most commonly performed to make changes to the shape and size of different areas of the nose. This surgery in Walnut Creek improves the look of the nose and enhances the overall appearance of the patient’s face.

Facial plastic and reconstructive surgeon Dr. Christian Conderman of Conderman ENT & Facial Plastics in Walnut Creek specializes in rhinoplasty and focuses on natural-looking results that satisfy the unique needs of each patient.

Is Rhinoplasty Right for Me?
    In general, ideal candidates for a nose job are men and women who are unhappy with the size, shape, or width of certain areas of the nose like the tip, bridge, or drconderman nostrils. Many people have specific issues they would like to address, such as a noticeable hump on the nasal bridge, or may feel like their nose is simply too big when compared with the rest of their facial features.

Nose surgery can be performed to correct asymmetrical nostrils. It is also commonly performed to address damage caused to the structures of the nose as the result of an accident or to address structural issues with the nose formed at birth.

If the nose is still growing and developing it can jeopardize a person’s results following their surgery. It is recommended that patients wait until their nose is fully developed, around 16 years of age, before undergoing this surgery.

He is very thorough and informative
    “My nose was bitten by a dog in January 2020 and it was not healing correctly and I still had discomfort. Doctor Conderman proudly took my case and in a few weeks, he did a scar revision and took a graph from my ear and placed it inside my nose to make it stronger in the future. He is very thorough and informative and answered any concerns and/or question that I asked. He will see me in 3 months as I feel he wants to ensure I am doing well and wants to monitor my nose healing. You should be confident if you are to have a procedure done with Doctor Conderman.”

READ MORE REVIEWS

Septoplasty
    In some cases, patients may find that they have trouble breathing due to natural structural defects with the nose or damage to the nose that has resulted in obstructed nasal passages. Nasal surgery can be performed to correct these issues, clear the nasal pathway, and improve breathing. This procedure is known as septoplasty and can be performed on its own or along with cosmetic rhinoplasty to address multiple issues at once.

Rhinoplasty BeforeRhinoplasty After
    Visit Our Photo Gallery
    What Is Possible Through Rhinoplasty?
    This procedure can be performed to address a wide array of issues that someone may have with the appearance of their nose. Some of the most common issues that rhinoplasty can correct are:

Hooked or upturned nasal tip
    Bulbous nasal tip
    Wide bridge
    Crooked nasal bridge
    Wide or large nostrils
    Large nasal hump
    Many patients choose to undergo rhinoplasty as a way to bring balance to their facial proportions or to improve the appearance of their profile. In some cases, patients may have undergone a previous rhinoplasty that has left them with unsatisfactory results. Secondary rhinoplasty, or revision rhinoplasty, can be performed to correct these issues.

How Rhinoplasty Is Performed
    Rhinoplasty is performed under general anesthesia. There are two types of this surgery, closed rhinoplasty and open rhinoplasty.

Closed Rhinoplasty – In this rhinoplasty approach, all the incisions for the procedure are made along the inside of the nostrils. This means that no incisions are made on any visible part of the nose so any post-surgical marks will be hidden.

Open Rhinoplasty – This approach involves making a small incision (transcolumellar incision) between the nostrils. This allows the nasal skin to be lifted and folded back which significantly improves visibility for the surgeon and allows for increased accuracy.

Both open rhinoplasty and closed rhinoplasty offer specific advantages. Dr. Conderman can discuss both options with you during your consultation and can help you choose the surgical approach that will provide you with the best possible results.

Rhinoplasty Procedure

Rhinoplasty Recovery
    Swelling and bruising are to be expected following rhinoplasty. While a majority of swelling will dissipate over the next week, some noticeable swelling deeper in the tissue can remain for up to a year. Over the next year, you will notice the shape and contour of your nose change and become more refined as this swelling diminishes.

Most patients need to take a week off of work to allow their bodies to recover and for a majority of bruising to go away. While some swelling and bruising may still be visible after a week. Patients can return to work that is not physically demanding or strenuous.

Rhinoplasty Cost
    The price of cosmetic rhinoplasty is not covered by drconderman insurance. In cases where nasal surgery is being performed to correct breathing or reconstruct the nose following an accident, insurance may cover some of the cost.

Schedule a Consultation
    If you’re looking for the best rhinoplasty surgeon for you, contact Conderman ENT & Facial Plastics today to schedule a rhinoplasty consultation in Walnut Creek. Dr. Conderman can address any questions or concerns you may have about the procedure and can provide you with excellent results from your rhinoplasty.

Re: RHINOPLASTY

Intellectuals Zone expert writers draft top-notch assignments to take your stress away. From brainstorming to writing and finally formatting your assignment, they perform every step carefully and make it worthy of A grade https://intellectualszone.com/

Re: RHINOPLASTY

Studentsalley is a pioneering academic writing service with a customer base comprising of thousands of students. We have hundreds of expert writers aboard working in collaboration with a diligent quality assurance team.
    https://studentsalley.co.uk/