SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

Hunts and Hunt Results
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    Running for Bobby Benefit Hunt at Grassy Branch

Go ahead and mark your calendars for August 20, 2022 to be at Grassy Branch Fox Preserve for the first annual "Big Al Memorial Hunt". All monies raised on August 20, 2022 will be provided to Mr. Bobby Patterson and family!

Unfortunately, Mr. Bobby has been battling recurrent prostate cancer which has spread to other parts of his body for over a year now and he is still fighting!! I wanted to do something to recognize him and to show how much the people in this sport care about him! So, on August 20, 2022, I will be putting on a 2 class hunt at Grassy Branch Fox Preserve to raise money to help with any expenses the family may need during this time. I know we cannot take his cancer away, but I want to at least try to take some stress off Mrs. Sue's shoulder during this time.

Mr. Bobby is a huge asset to this sport. He has contributed thousands of dollars to several benefit hunts and continued to support the families outside of the benefit hunts. His family has paid for the awards, food, raffle items and so much more for hunts. In fact, one hunt he didn't run in it, but donated his entry money anyways! I could go on and on about how truly wholesome, loving and caring this man is.

2 Class Hunt:
    Older class: March-May of 2021 (Odd Numbers)
    Puppy class: June and younger of 2021 (even numbers)

Book opens on Monday, August 1, 2022 at 6:00 P.M.. NO texts or FB messages when the book opens. Call Hayley Skipper at (910) 232-3031 and/or (910) 231-5525. No calls after 9:00 P.M. Limit of 5 numbers per kennel.

4 Hour Hunt
    $31.00 Entry Fee
    $5.00 Entry Fee for a child into the youth class

Breakfast/lunch will be sold.
    Plenty of raffles.
    Lots of items have already been donated! Check out the Grassy Branch Fox Preserve Facebook page for more information!

Location of pen: 6301 Angels Gift Trail, Leland, NC 28451

If you have any questions, please call Hayley Skipper at (910) 232-3031.