SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

Hunts and Hunt Results
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    Ridgeway Fireman’s One Day

The Ridgeway Fireman’s one day speed and drive with a bench show will be held this year on June 10th and 11th, 2022 at the Tar River Fox Pen. It will be a 2 class hunt with the bench show on Friday night at 8 pm and casting the hounds at light on Saturday morning. It will be a 4 hour hunt. It will be a full set of bench show trophies and will place out top 20 in each class in the field. Winners of each class will receive a Winchester 12 gauge bmp with the bottomland land camo pattern. We will also raffle off another one of these guns the day of the hunt. As usual in order to take possession of the gun you will have to be able to fill out the paperwork and it can be done at the pen following the hunt. Entry fee will be $36 per hound. Since we have a maximum number of dogs that can be at the hunt there will be a 4 numbers per person not per kennel to start off with. Starting on the morning May 6th please text me your name and I will start calling people back around 6pm in the order I received the text that night to reserve the numbers. If you will not be available to receive a phone call that night please let me know when to call you back so you can keep your place in line. The department will be selling breakfast and lunch that Saturday. The number to text is 252-213-2661

Re: Ridgeway Fireman’s One Day

You won't believe what a great gaming site I found in BRAZIL. Lots of great games. I, for example, loved roulette. I won a lot of money and was very lucky. Go to https://sunplay1.com/ and try it yourself. I'm sure you'll really enjoy it. Just choose a game you like and continue.