SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

Hunts and Hunt Results
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: Eastern NC deer field trials

this year it feels more like they have tried to keep all details about the eastern NC deer trials under the table if you don’t have Facebook you don’t know what’s going on and only tell buddies about what’s going on cause in the past yrs it’s not been like this.

Seems about right with facebook,I don't do facebook and my kennel partners that do can't get approved to join. If anybody has the list of hunts,please post them here.

I don't know the whole schedule but I know that Gum Swamp is on Jan. 9 and I believe that Juniper Swamp is the next week on the 16th. I will try to get my hands on a schedule off facebook when I get home tonight and see if I can copy it. I agree though, seems like everybody has got away from this page for some reason. I don't do facebook either (will look stuff up on my wife's occasionally) and this was the way I tried to keep up with everything.

That would be great,THANKS Mike.

For some reason I can't get it to copy and paste over here.

January 9-- Gum Swamp
    January 16-- Juniper Swamp
    January 23-- Trenton
    January 30-- White Oak
    February 6-- Halfmoon
    February 13-- Northeast
    February 20-- Albertson
    February 27-- Best of the Best- Trenton

Maybe that helps

Yes that helps,thanks again Mike. Now if we could get some phone numbers for each hunt would be a help also. Thanks again!!!

One more question,if we already have our hound numbers for all the hunts,do we need to call each hunt or just show up and pay at registration?

If you got numbers early then they are supposed to be good for every hunt. Only reason to call each individual hunt is if you don't already have numbers. Shoot me a text and I can give you the picture with all the numbers. I couldn't get it to attach on here. 910-934-1632