SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

Hunts and Hunt Results
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    Man of my Word and what it means...

WELL IT SIMPLY MEANS DO WHAT YOU SAY YOU ARE GOING TO DO....

Since I have been getting back into field trialing after a 10 year break I have had five people tell me they were a MAN OF MY WORD and will do what we agreed on.....

And you know,,,,,,,,,,,,Not one of them have ever kept their word.......AND Not one of those five ever had any intention of keeping there word when it was coming out of their mouths.. IN these five case they had no intention of showing up when they say they are going to meet you....

But I hear of puppiy buying.....Mailing Pedigrees,,,,,,,,Litter enrollments,,,,,,,,Out right lying on a dogs ability when there sold...Bad Checks,,,,,Not honoring lease agreements.........And the list goes on...... Not returning calls after taking peoples money

And it is not just twenty somethings doing it ,,,,,,,,folks in the thirtys and fortys are just as bad,,,,,

Only thing worse is not caring properly for a dog and cheating at hunts.......

Folks it aint alright..............If your word is no good YOU ARE NO GOOD.............If you have a positive name and things go bad for you the hound world will open up for you and help you in ways not even some churches will help you........

I know a lot of folks are on FACE BOOK Side now and won't see this but maybe a hand full of folks will see this that are needing too and think about it.......

Re: Man of my Word and what it means...

Well said Doc G! Nothing is like it use to be. It’s a shame it has come to to the way it is. Come on down to the BP and run and hunt with us. You want have to deal with such.