SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

Hunts and Hunt Results
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    C&M 2 Day Derby

C&M 2 Day Derby
    Masters Affiliated-Run Under GTP Rule/5 min. intervals
    July 24th & 25th, 2020
    92 Entries
    Results by Lonnie Ward

The C&M 2 Day Derby has come and gone. Had a lot of numbers turned in the last few days before the hunt. We had some hot days and I think they decided to wait for a frost to try these hounds for 2 days. Had rain in forecast for both days and it all worked out good. Got rain day before the hunt and temps dropped and it was not so bad. This was a good class of hounds and they stayed out of the roads.
    We got a good rain after lst day which cooled thing down for 2nd day. It was 10 hours total of wall to wall running.
    Thank you Jody Duval for a fine job mastering the hunt and Clyde Sutton as Asst. Master. Thanks Joey Fowler for judging the bench show and Brandon Strickland for serving as ring master. Job well done by both of you. We had 15 judges and they all did a # l Job and they were as follows: Jody Duval, Clyde Sutton, Duck Britt, Brian Daniel, Bill Holden, Zander Holden, Cecil Lee, James Benton, Chick Benton, Joey R. Fowler, Jimmy Tharp, Dwight Little, Chris Anderson, Brandon Strickland and Madeline Lee. Thanks to all of you for all you do.
    Cari Hayes did the computer work entering scores and lots of other things like helping serve meals and selling 50/50 tickets . Thanks Cari, you continue to amaze me. We had 5 meals to cook and serve in 2 days and I had some good help but getting up at 3:00am each morning got old in a hurry but God made it possible. A young eager beaver named Brandon Strickland was there at 4:00am each morning to help me before he had to go judge. I really appreciate it Brandon. Angie helped on day l and Jason Shields came aboard and helped until he had to go home after the hunt. Thank you both so much. I could use him every day. Smart young man. Hilda reminded me that we should call him next time we have a hunt. Matthew Hammond also gave me a good day on Friday even with a broke foot he helped all day long. Thank you Matthew.
    I got to condition Hilda some more before the 3 day in December . I think she had about all she wanted in the 2 days. I am blessed to have all these people helping me or I could not get it done. Thank you all.
    Thanks to the Masters Association for donating 2 TT15 Garmin Collars for the winners of the high speed and drive score each day and also donating some hats.
    Mr. Moose Jiles with Showtime Feed visited with us both days . It was a pleasure to have him. He presented the Top 10 with a nice hat.
    Thank you Mike Carr and Pride and Ronnie Mace and Valu-pak . Thanks for the support and all you do for the hound world.
    Thanks to Hollybucks for getting some of the awards ready and donating the hats and decals, good job.
    A big thanks to Lamar Blalock for donating the kid’s trophies. They really enjoyed you making their day.
    Thank you Lisa McShane for keeping the hunts posted and posting the pictures. Congratulations on the new granddaughter and hurry back, we miss you.
    Thank you Jr. Jones and Crebo for helping on game patroll. I enjoyed seeing the hunters fellowshipping and having a good time. Thank you all for coming and I hope you can be back soon.
    Until Next time, Stay safe
    Lonnie

Bench Show:

MALE

1ST #94 Triple Play’s Hardhead: Clayton’s Hillbilly & Clayton’s Breezy/ Triple Play Knls., Delco, N.C.
    2nd #15 Triple Play’s Blake: Muddy Fork Jet & Cassatot’s Pink/ Triple Play Knls., Delco, N.C.
    3rd #59 Blalock’s Buckshot: Pressley’s Payback & 3 Forks Abby/ Lamar,Grayson, Eric, & Buck Blalock, Norwood, N.C.
    4th #190 Jones Rocket: Country Boy J Bird & Country Boy Goldie III/J&S Knls., Fairmont, NC.
    5th #75 Top Gun Crush : B&B’s Loot & B&B’s Hard Candy/ Top Gun Knls., Loris, S.C.
    6th #58 Blalock’s JJ : Southern Slugger & Round Mt. Hannah/ Lamar, Grason, Buck and Eric Blalock, Norwood, N.C.
    7th #56 Top Gun Surge: B&B’s Loot & B&B’s Hard Candy/ Top Gun Knls, Loris, S.C.
    8th #9 DFCh Slow & Steady’s JC’s Shady J./DFCh. Clark’s Money Maker & Wicked Walker’s Reba/Slow & Steady Knls., Green Sea, S.C.
    9th #24 Slow & Steady’s Spot: Ch. No Pitty Jig Saw & Moore’s Martha/ Slow & Steady Knls., Green Sea, S.C.
    10th #611 Mincey’s Mailman: S&N Repo & FRK’s Coondog/ Nick Mincey, Green Sea, S.C.

Female

1ST #10 Top Gun Trinity: B&B’s Earl Ray & Patterson’s Miami/ Top Gun Knls., Loris, S.C.
    2nd #925 Dog Bluff Ruth B. : CMK Calvary IGWT & Tri Co. Dream IGWT/Lenny Crowe, Galivants Ferry, S.C.
    3rd #61 Brad’s Flo-Jo: Ward’s Superman II & Ward’s Brenda/ Brad Turbeville, Chadbourn, N.C.
    4th #74 Triple Play’s Lemonade: Ch. Jet Pilot Ray & Effirols Tootsie/Triple Play Knls., Delco, NC
    5th #73 Top Gun Style: B&B’s Earl Ray & Patterson’s Miami/ Top Gun Knls., Loris, S.C.
    6th #6 Top Gun Nova: Top Gun Ringneck & Top Gun Nailpolish/ Top Gun Knls., Loris, S.C.
    7th #96 Brunswick’s Prissy: Brunswick’s Willie & Brunswick’s Molly/ Brunswick Knls., Leland, NC
    8th #7 Stroud’s Pearl : Killam Hills Ringo & Leggetts B&B/ Stroud’s Knls., Chadbourn, NC
    9th #311 Mincey’s Thelma: Pawnee’s Kid & Dauzat’s Bonnie/Nick Mincey, Green Sea, S.C.
    10th N/A

BIS #94 Triple Play’s Hardhead
    BOS #10 Top Gun Trinity

HUNT RESULTS

1ST #10 Top Gun Trinity: B&B’s Earl Ray & Patterson’s Miami/ Top Gun Knls., Loris, S.C.
    2nd #1 Laurie’s Fancy: Ch. Norris’ Big Boy & Kannon’s Tiny/ Ronnie Norris, Wilmington ,N.C
    3rd #75 Top Gun Crush: B&B’s Loot & B&B’s Hard Candy/ Top Gun Knls., Loris, SC
    4th #15 Triple Play’s Blake: Muddy Fork Jet & Cossatot’s Pink/ Triple Play Knls., Delco, NC
    5th #66 Front Row’s Jesse: Front Row’s Float & Hoff’s Cricket/ Front Row Knls., Ash, NC
    6th #28 Dorsett’s Sasha: Front Row’s Float & Hoff’s Cricket/ Blake Dorsett, Clarkton,NC
    7th #4 Knock Out’s Easy: Valentine’s Cam & T-Byrd’s Betty/Double Take Knls.,Whiteville/Burgaw, NC
    8th #9 DFCh. Slow & Steady’s JC’s Shady J: DFCh. Clark’s Money Maker&Wicked Walker’s Reba/Slow & Steady Knls., Green Sea, S.C.
    9th #27 Rack Em Up Magic Mike: Goshen Swamp Chief & Shepards Dynasty/Double Take Knls.,Whiteville &Burgaw, N.C.
    10th #58 Blalock’s JJ: Southern Slugger & Round Mt. Hannah/Lamar,Grason,Eric & Buck , Norwood, NC

Best Mouth #72 Blalock’s Revenge/ Lamar,Grayson, Buck & Eric
    Classy Hound ` #56 Top Gun Surge/ Top Gun Knls.
    Combination #10 Top Gun Trinity/ Top Gun Knls.

Re: C&M 2 Day Derby

See C&M Fox Preserve facebook for hunt results, pictures and future hunts
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/CM-Fox-Preserve/145667365599219