SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

Hunts and Hunt Results
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    2020 JELLYBEAN Results

The 2020 JELLYBEAN was a huge success !The Bond family had the pen in the best shape that I have ever seen it in,and there was a piece of game literally behind every tree in there ! All the hunters did a great job of turning in unused numbers and we had a great turnout ! I would like to thank the Bond family for allowing us to host this hunt at their fine facility, and I would like to thank our 18 judges that busted their buts to turn in 1168 crossings-WOW !This year was the largest turnout in 15 years and we thank all of you.There were some really great hounds in attendance, but there could only be one #1.When all was said and done,C&G United came out on top with a really nice young hound.The owners informed me that she had won one prior hunt and placed in the top five in every hunt she had been in !Congratulations on owning such a nice young hound !!!! We will do it all again next year.The results are as follows:

1st.#14 C&G's United Doritos (Bedrock's Sparticus x Sand spur's Jill) C&G United Kennels Richlands NC
    2nd.#9 Tart's Jolene (NG x NG) Crisco & Tart Olivia NC
    3rd.#18 Bedrock's Twix (CH.Thompson's Willie x Bedrock's Athena) Bedrock kennels Pink Hill NC
    4th.#77 Tiger (Mercer's Duke x Goshen swamp tiny) Goshen swamp kennels Pink Hill NC
    5th#85 CL Margie (Ketchum's Streak x Ketchum's Margie) Hilltop Kennels Albertson NC
    6th#1 HB's Sadie (B&B's Loot x B&B's Hard Candy) HB & Alvin Road Kennels Grimesland NC
    7th#102 Patterson's Cracker Jack (Patterson's Lightning Bolt x Patterson's Ruby) Patterson&sons Kennel Castle Hayne NC
    8th#09 Mercer's Moe Cayla (Mercer's Duke x Moe's Two Face) J&R INC. Clinton NC
    9th#74 Bond's Crockett (CH.Bond's Little Jack x BG's Dot) Triple B Kennels Wallace NC
    10th#17 Tart's Walon (NG x NG) Crisco& Tart Olivia NC
    11. Crisco's Strawberry Crisco & Tart
    12.Crisco's Maybell Crisco& Tart
    13.B's Faith B&E Kennels
    14.Fastbreak's Blondie Fastbreak Kennels
    15.Patterson's Crackerjack Patterson& Sons Kennels
    16.C&G United Salsa C&G United Kennels
    17.Kite's Fireball Kite & sons Kennel
    18.Rock SBK Kennels
    19.Patterson's Roll Patterson& sons Kennel
    20.C's Chelsea B&E Kennels