SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

Hunts and Hunt Results
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    C&M Puppy & Derby May 30th results

C&M Puppy and Derby Results
    By Lonnie Ward
    May 30, 2020

What a great day for a field trial. We have been blessed with lots and lots of rain for several days but at last the rain subsided and except for a very muddy situation things went very well. I want to thank our Master of Hounds, Bill Holden and his assistants, Brad Thomas and Joey Fowler for doing a super job along with all the other judges who were as follows: Zander Holden, Julian Lee, James Benton, Dwight Little, Brian Daniel, Joey Fowler, Matt Hammond, Chris Anderson, Duck Britt and Daniel Moore. Joey Fowler served as Bench Show Judge and his assistant was Brian Daniel as Ring Master . Thank all of you guys for taking part and doing a great job. It is not easy being a judge and I really appreciate these men and their dedication for getting the job done right. Everything seemed to go very smooth and we were finished and ready to go home by 1:00. I can give this credit to my helpers. Cari Hayes kept everything posted current and also sold 50/50 tickets. Half of the tickets sold went to the winner of the drawing and the other half plus a single donation was given to the family of Eli Beaver who is 5 years old and was born with Pitt Hopkins Syndrome and is now having frequent seizures . Eli lives with his grandmother Angie Beaver in Whiteville, N.C. Cari was able to raise $486.00 for Eli. Thank you to all who bought tickets and made donations. I am sure the family will appreciate your kindness and generosity. Others who helped me so much are of course my wife Hilda and also Angie who helped me in the kitchen and sold sandwiches. Angie did a great job and after having had surgery less than 2 weeks ago. I don’t know how you did it girl but I really appreciate it. Lisa McShane cannot help us for a while because of her business. Her summers are extremely busy and we wish her the best. She will continue to post the pictures on Speed Dogs and face book and we really appreciate that.
    Again I want to thank our feed sponsors and ask all you hunters to help support them.
    They are Mike Carr with Pride and Will Scotts Feed in Chadbourn, Randy McGovern with Showtime from Gurganus Feed & Seed, Buddy Boy also from Gurganus Feed & Seed and Ronnie Mace with Value Pack coming from Brown’s Hunting & Fishing Supplies. All of these feed companies carry all your hound supplies.
    I can’t forget those on game patrol who did a fantastic job, Crebo and his daughter Belle, Junior Jones who came over is these rainy conditions just to help us and Josh Hewett. These guys are some of the best.
    Also I want to thank Matt Hammond for coming early and helping me with breakfast and also staying late and helping me some more. Thanks Matthew.
    Thank you to all who came and especially to those who have never been before, hope you will come again. Congratulations to all the winners.

Results

Bench Show

Female

1st #155 Triple Play’s Risky Business: Ch. Broke Rites Assassin & Broke Rites Grace/ Triple Play Knls., Delco,N.C.
    2nd #70 Joy: Up In Smoke Bossman & Up In Smoke Nova/ Bryan Nall Up In Smoke Knls., High Falls, N.C.
    3rd #69 Leggett’s 2K: Tony’s Killer & Pineland’s Diamond/ Pay Pal Knls., Evergreen, N.C.
    4th #10 Nitty Gritty’s Raven: Trail Blazin Bandit & Rock Bottom Breeze/Nitty Gritty Knls.
    5th #73 June: Country Boy Jaybird & Country Boy Goldy III/ Belle, Lumberton, N.C.
    6th #601 Trouble: Buckshots Hardrock & Up In Smoke’s Nova/ Bryan Nall Up In Smoke Knls. , High Falls, N.C.
    7th #135 Horner’s Julie: Turdhill’s Bad Ben & Salty Dogs Wendy/ Salty Dogs Knls., New Bern, N.C.
    8th #127 BT’s Freckles: Chip’s Track Attack & Tatum’s Shilo/ Bubba Tatum, Ivanhoe, NC

Male

1st #157 Hawkeye’s B.J.: Hawkeye’s Gunner & Hawkeye’s Amy/ Hawkeye Knls., Bolton,N.C.
    2nd #21 Wicked: Ch. Copper James & Haylea’s Red Reba/ Smooth Moves Knls., Rocky Point, N.C.
    3rd #627 Buckle Down’s Elam: Ch. Round Mountain Eli & Shipman & Nelson’s Roxie, Buckle Down Knls., Whiteville,N.C.
    4th #12 Traveler: TL’s Rock & Tatum’s Shilo/ Buffa Tatum, Ivanhoe, N.C.
    5th #177 Monster: Sprout’s Snowman & Sprout’s Bonnie/ Brandon Strickland, Tabor City, N.C.
    6th #125 Horner’s Red Man: Turdhill’s Bad Ben & Salty Dog’s Wendy/ Salty Dog Knls., New Bern, N.C
    7th #741 Knock Out’s Pedro: Crisco’s Charlie & CH. Fowlers Scatt/ Knock Out Knls., Nakina, NC
    8th #74 Roy: Up In Smoke Bossman & Up In Smoke Bailey/ Bryan Nall Up In Smoke Knls. High Falls, NC
    9th #901 Turbo: Buckshot’s Hardrock & Up in Smoke Nova/ Bryan Nall Up In Smoke Knls., High Falls, NC
    10th #49 Buck: Bond’s Smoke & C.B. Alley/ Belle, Lumberton, NC

BIS #155 Triple Plays Risky Business/Triple Play Kennels
    BOS #157 Hawkeye’s B.J./Hawkeye Kennels

Puppy
    410 points to get in and 845 to win

1st #30 Patterson’s Cracker Jack: Patterson’s Lightning Bolt and Patterson’s Ruby/Patterson and Sons Knls.,Castle Hayne, N.C.
    2nd #46 Patterson’s Curly: Patterson’s Cisco and Patterson’s Flojo/Patterson and Sons Knls., Castle Hayne,NC.
    3rd #840 We Dawgs Coon Dog: G-Vegas Red Hawk & Gone Over 7-Up/ We Dawgs Knls., Fair Bluff,NC
    4th #618 Buckle Down’s Piper: Ch. No Pitty Jig Saw & Buckle Down’s Sandy/ Buckle Down Knls., Whiteville,N.C.
    5th #170 Gone To Ground’s Crush: Knock Outs Try Me & No dam given/ Gone to Ground Knls., Conway, S.C
    6th #96 TR’s Ringo: TR’s Streak and TR’s Sugar/Pack Trash Knls., D.J. Ramsey, Leland, N.C.
    7th #48 Patterson’s Sampson: Patterson’s Lightning Bolt & Patterson’s Ruby/ Patterson & Sons Knls., Castle Hayne, N.C.
    8th #918 Mincey’s Flo: Trail Blazin Bandit & Slow & Steady Cream/ Nick Mincey, Green Sea, S.C.
    9th #42 Patterson’s Hershey: Blk Diamond Big Money & Patterson’s Susie Q./Patterson & Sons Knls., Castle Hayne, N.C.
    10th #920 Nobles Rosie: H & P Paul & Ward’s Kelly/ Charlie Nobles, Aynor, S.C.
    11th #6 CT’s Bonnie/ Chasin’ Tails Knls.
    12th #18 Shaw’s Rivit/ Johnny Shaw
    13th #92 Rackem Up Mad Max/Double Take Knls.
    14th #120 No Fear’s Zig Zag/ No Fear Knls.
    15th #118 Hustle Time Blackgal/ Hustle Time Knls.

Derby
    540 pts. To get in and 720 to win

1st #149 Triple Play’s Bad Decisions: Turdhill’s Bad Ben & Turdhill’s Montana/ Triple Play Knls., Delco,NC
    2nd #21 Wicked: Ch. Copper James & Hayleas Red Reba/Smooth Move Knls., Rocky Point,NC
    3rd #199 Triple Play’s Izzy: Ch. Swift Creek’s Rusty & Chunky River’s Salty/ Triple Plays Knls., Delco, NC
    4th #311 Norris’Cowboy: Ch. Norris’ Big Boy & Kannon’s Tiny/ Ronnie Norris, Wilmington, N.C.
    5th #95 Brunswick’s Chase: Knock Outs Rambo & Little’s Psycho/ Brunswick Knls., Leland, N.C.
    6th #907 Silent Assassin’s Ski: Black Smoke Guinea D & AJ’s Heart Attack/Silent Assassin’s Knls, Whiteville,N.C.
    7th #711 Front Row’s Barney B: Front Row’s Float & C&B Dot/ Front Row Knls, Ash, N.C.
    8th #73 Belle’s June: Country Boy Jaybird & Country Boy Goldy III/ Spillman Knls., Lumberton, N.C
    9th #63 Bella’s Sam: Bond’s Smoke & C.B. Alley/ Spillman Knls., Lumberton,N.C.
    10th #271 Shaw Sky Walker: Ch. Gig Saw & Moore’s Martha/ Johnny Shaw, Moncure, N.C.
    11th #215 Shake N Bake Zipper/ Shake N Bake Knls.
    12th #319 Triple Play’s Bad Attitude/ Triple Play Knls.
    13th #411 Laurie’s Star/ Ronnie Norris
    14th #401 Thunder/ Up in Smoke Knls.
    15th #277 Just Mite’s Cinderella/ Just Mite Knls.

Best Mouth #74 Roy/ Up In Smoke Knls.
    Classiest Hound#199 Triple Play’s Izzy/ Triple Play Knls.
    Combination #21 Wicked/ Smooth Moves Knls.

Re: C&M Puppy & Derby May 30th results

See C&M Fox Preserve facebook for hunt results, pictures and future hunts
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/CM-Fox-Preserve/145667365599219